PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:03:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Family Feud

Started by NoWitch1,

Previous topic - Next topic

NoWitch1

Is that going to be available as a regular pogo game, or is it a download game, when I searched at pogo it sent me to world winner? which I have never used....played on facebook till it started mentioning paypal...  panic button.gif exit exit LOL

CindyLouWho

I hope it will be a reg game cause I love Family Feud & play it on FB...I don't pay anything to play it or I wouldn't be playing it  giggle2.gif girl5.gif

Squid

Pogo will be adding a version of Family Feud to their game lineup soon. This game will presumably be a lot like Family Feud on Facebook, with 4 regular question and answer rounds plus a Fast Money round.

Guest players will have access to a very limited number of questions, but free Pogo players will have access to more questions and will have the ability to save their scores and earn tokens. Club Pogo members get the full access pass: access to all question packs in Family Feud; the ability to save scores, earn tokens, and earn rank badges (5 total).

Here's the "How to Play":

You get a strike if you run out of time during each turn or if your answer is not one of the top answers on the board.

There are 3 strikes allowed in each round of online Family Feud.

The goal of online Family Feud is to score higher than the average score in the first 4 rounds, which will let you play Fast Money.

In the first half of Fast Money, you get 50 seconds to provide the top answers to 5 questions. In the second half of Fast Money, you have 55 seconds to provide different answers to the same 5 questions.

To win Fast Money and 20,000 Bonus Points, the combined total for the 2 Fast Money rounds should be more than 200 points.

harley89

Good Lord sounds like another game full of fighting like Word Riot

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on June 13, 2012, 05:37:46 AM
Good Lord sounds like another game full of fighting like Word Riot
How many people are playing Word Riot at any given time? 3? 4? Mostly because the people in there are some of the meanest in Pogo.
watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

Once people get their badges those games always empty out...Nobody likes mean people...
[/color]

NoWitch1

I'm happy it will be a regular game and not a download

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on June 13, 2012, 06:47:38 AM
How many people are playing Word Riot at any given time? 3? 4? Mostly because the people in there are some of the meanest in Pogo.
watching you.gif
OMG, I love Word Riot.  I go in regularly and the people who play on the EXPERT side have to be some of the nicest people in POGOLAND.  The classical side will sometimes have someone come in who only wants to cause trouble but the regulars are very nice people.  I think you're thinking in years past, when there were big crowds and lots of troublemakers.

harley89

I ranked out as quick as I could when it 1st came out with badges and left never to return.  I am glad to hear that the people playing now are being nice. but I would never go into a expert room. I get blasted off the planet playing Words With Friends. 

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on June 13, 2012, 06:13:41 PM
...I would never go into a expert room... 

When I first started playing in EXPERT, I thought I would never get the hang of the formats but, like everything else, I got used to it in time and now find it fun and challenging.  I still play on the CLASSIC side, too, which is so much easier but fun nonetheless. 

Aside from about 4 rooms that get action during the day, Word Riot is a ghost town, so to speak.

harley89

Squidders you would probably kick my ass.gif in Words With Friends

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on June 14, 2012, 04:17:47 AM
Squidders you would probably kick my ass.gif in Words With Friends
Something tells me that we would give each other a good run for our money, Har!  How's the pooch?

MsMissy

So im with NoWithch1, will pogo be adding this game to there site for winning badges? I seen it on there list of games, but it also sent me to worldwinners, so i took it out. I love family feud, but only play Words with Friends with my sister in facebook.  cheerleading.gif

NoWitch1

I searched for word riot but all i got was word riot deluxe and it was a download.... undecided.gif are the mean people in the download magnifier.gif

Squid

I think Family Feud is being added to the usual Pogo List.

Word Riot Deluxe is a downloadable game.  It used to cost $19.99 US but has been selling recently for $6.99 (a bargain!).  I don't know what price it currently is.  I think it's a fun game.

gran2x2

MsMissy

I played 1 game of family Feud & that little bar that shows up didnt move. I think this is a hard game, but i do good watching it on TV. Hmm will have to think better i guess LOL  coffee.gif

raine56

I have gotten both rank badges in Family feud. There are 2, rank 10 and rank 20. Its not too bad as after awhile I realised I kept getting asked the same sets of questions so I wrote some of the answers down.  Then every now and then got a fast road to the fast money.  It has taken me about 3 days.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview