PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:45:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search Daily puzzle from this past Saturday

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

I keep getting an error message saying there arent enough words to generate a puzzle?  Anyone else getting this and know if Pogo is doing anything about it? 

just don

I play this game once a month using an "old school" BadgeHelp program named search party, only because this program still works very well. beer11.gif

I was curious enough to check out this 8 word game from 6/16 and had no problems opening the game or letting the auto play it for me.

I have no answer for you, but try again? BTW I use chrome browser now, just an idea?

Good luck

C~M

Quote from: princess on June 18, 2012, 10:39:14 AM
I keep getting an error message saying there arent enough words to generate a puzzle?  Anyone else getting this and know if Pogo is doing anything about it? 

It happens all the time. All you have to do it keep hitting the play button until the message stops popping up, usually 3 or 4 times or so.

Joe C

Also, it is more likely to happen with the higher difficulty levels, as you do not have enough long words to find.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

just don

Quote from: Joe C on June 19, 2012, 06:39:55 AM
Also, it is more likely to happen with the higher difficulty levels, as you do not have enough long words to find.
tumbsup.gif

Good advice.....just because I've never played the game, tumbsup.gif beer11.gif or watched it being played till now, yet I'm always caught up on ranks and badges.

Joe C

Quote from: just don on June 19, 2012, 04:05:50 PM
Good advice.....just because I've never played the game, tumbsup.gif beer11.gif or watched it being played till now, yet I'm always caught up on ranks and badges.
I have never played by hand either, but sometimes I will change difficulty until I get a bonus word puzzle.
tumbsup.gif

princess

Thanks all.  I changed the difficulty to medium and it didnt do it.  Been playing this game since it came out and never saw that error message before.

disneyland lady

I also noticed that some of the days didn't even have a name to the puzzle. Not sure if that was a glitch or people just gave up with making world search puzzles. There is a generator that will do it for you so I do not really know why they allowed members to do it in the first place. Got only 3 words on that puzzle the other day and clicked forever before it would  play cuz that was the one I needed for the monthly badge. We should be done with these in Sept sometime and I wonder if they will add something to it. State bird or state flags would be cool and add at least 50.

Joe C

No way we will be done this year. Too many states to get to Juneau, which is 100 months from start. Only on Lexington, KY right now.

tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview