PlayBuddy
May 31, 2024, 09:50:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sadly..The world is full of evil cowards...

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I am so upset and sad about the Colorado movie shootings... girls18.gif 6_6.gif Not even safe to take kids to the movies now...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

bad mood.gif Ohhh so terrible ... no safe places for anyone anymore...

Prayers for all those who were killed... cross.gif

harley89

So sad  so many people and children. Out having fun not expecting anything like this.   Last week it was a shooting with multiple victims in a nightclub in Alabama.  I have got to get off my rear and get my carry permit. I will not be a sitting duck for anyone.

Homer

They should take him right to ole sparky and fry his ass. It would save the taxpayers the million dollars or so it will take to prosecute him

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

And once again the guy was from my city - San Diego. His family lives only a few miles from me and the news crew were at their home at 5am. They told the news that it was their son and that they are on the phone with the police right now. What scared me more was that this house is right near the theatre where my 19 yr old grandson had gone to see Dark Knight Rises at the midnight showing. So had this sicko been in town (because it is summer) would he have targeted the one my grandson and friends were at? Many dressed up for Avengers and my grandson told me that there were people in costumes last night - mostly leftovers from Comic Con last week.

Perhaps we need to take the precautions of not allowing costumes to anything and maybe even having us go thru security. We do it at airports and theme parks. We need to be thinking about raising the terror threat level.

Falcon!

Now it seems as if you cant go anywhere fun, with more and more people becoming evil and doing these horrible things.

snowflower

low blow.gif slap1.gif instanthit.gif

Well you know ... the sicko's see all this stuff on tv and at the movies ...
which just gives evil ideas to sick minds ... add drugs and they're guided right over the edge!

So, in the scheme of things in today's society ...
show me a regular movie channel or theater that's devoid of violence....
Just one street or school that has never seen drugs...

All things considered, society and it's media are not innocent bystanders in all this by any stretch of the imagination.

Just sayin...  shy12.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview