PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:53:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Bowl... Knock down 4 Gold Pins in under 2 hours!

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Pogo Bowl... Knock down 4 Gold Pins in under 2 hours!

Does anyone remember doing this badge?

If so, did you get it in the first time activated??

jbratz4

i dont remember that badge but i do kno they have knock down 4 gold pins in 2 weeks, i went thru all the pogo bowl badges and didnt come across that 1, is it a mix n match?

Sue

Gold Pin Badge
Knock down 4 Gold Pins in under 2 hours! Win this badge plus 1,000 tokens.

Pogo™ Bowl

Mix-n-Match
14 Nov 2006

I was just wondering if it is even possible. I don't remember gold pins being in abundance.

gran2x2

Squid

I think I remember it.  What you should consider doing is have the MnM info up in a window but don't activate it until you see your first gold pin in the game window.  Move fast.  Activate the badge, then bowl the frame.  This way, you maximize your clock.  Good luck.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on July 25, 2012, 03:35:15 AM
I think I remember it.  What you should consider doing is have the MnM info up in a window but don't activate it until you see your first gold pin in the game window.  Move fast.  Activate the badge, then bowl the frame.  This way, you maximize your clock.  Good luck.

do what squid suggests.  You'll come close to running out of time but if you do that you'll be fine.  Do NOT activate that M&M badge until your first gold pin comes up, activate, knock down pin and pray to the pogo gods.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

NoWitch1

Would you get credit if you leave the game after getting a gold pin-or do you have to finish coz OMG that game goes so slow...I can't stand the waiting for next frame!!

Sue

Squid

Quote from: NoWitch1 on July 25, 2012, 06:41:58 AM
Would you get credit if you leave the game after getting a gold pin-or do you have to finish coz OMG that game goes so slow...I can't stand the waiting for next frame!!
The clock is running down the moment you activate the badge.  If you leave after getting one pin, the clock will continue to run and you'll have to start over in... 2 hours, according to the original post.

Joe C

Squid's method is correct. I have managed to win that badge a lot, x25 if I remember correctly.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on July 25, 2012, 06:55:11 PM
Squid's method is correct. I have managed to win that badge a lot, x25 if I remember correctly.

tumbsup.gif

what is your obsession with winning pogo badges 500 times?  hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 27, 2012, 02:45:29 AM
what is your obsession with winning pogo badges 500 times?  hysterical.gif
incorrect.  The badges that I spend gems on I get x10. For each album, I get at least one x25 and one x50.

I do this for two reasons. The first is that x10 x25 and x50 look cool in my album. The second is that it gives me something to activate over and over again while I rank up in a game.

Many badges can be won x10 in a single day, where one activates the badge on a phone while at work.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I reactivate badges all the time.  Some I have x50 and some are all over the place.  Whenever the game in question is the weekly challenge, others get activated as PC's, associated MnM's and album badges.  The numbers just start to grow.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview