This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cheats not working

Started by branson,

Previous topic - Next topic

branson

I have been reading the forms...is pogo cheats no longer available...I have asked for a new page about 6 days ago due to a bad virus about fedex...wiped out the pc..no longer have my page, but the programs I do have don't work..keeps saying it cannot find the page..sure hope you can help me I did so like the cheats and have been with you almost since you started..I also see that the dates on this form are mostly old..

C~M

lol, you must never come here because most of us have went elsewhere to get our 'programs' because of BH's lack of customer service and lack of getting a real 'programmer' again that can make something that actually works. As for your $150 page, did you email replacecode@aol.com and put $150 member in the subject line and explain to them what happened and that you needed your page reset and your link to it again? Also, if you email them too many times their email will block your emails I believe.
I bought 2 pages back when they worked, but now none will work on my vista or windows 7 so I, like many others found an alternative supplier which we can't disclose here.
Also, PC isn't part of BH, they just offer the forum for them, so unless someone from BH actually comes here again and reads this, you won't get help from them unless you get them to reply to your email.

Good Luck!

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 26, 2012, 08:24:21 AM
lol, you must never come here because most of us have went elsewhere to get our 'programs' because of BH's lack of customer service and lack of getting a real 'programmer' again that can make something that actually works. As for your $150 page, did you email replacecode@aol.com and put $150 member in the subject line and explain to them what happened and that you needed your page reset and your link to it again? Also, if you email them too many times their email will block your emails I believe.
I bought 2 pages back when they worked, but now none will work on my vista or windows 7 so I, like many others found an alternative supplier which we can't disclose here.
Also, PC isn't part of BH, they just offer the forum for them, so unless someone from BH actually comes here again and reads this, you won't get help from them unless you get them to reply to your email.

Good Luck!
Personally, I have never gotten a valid reason why we cannot talk about "sources" that work, which one works best for us, how to troubleshoot other sources, which sources are unreliable, what the customer experience is like, etc.

It pains me to think that someone might go to Badge Help and purchase a lemon when there are perfectly good alternatives.

It also pains me to see the Badge Help icon on the top right of every page here, knowing all the money that I spent for cheats that used to be awesome but are now trash. I really appreciate Pogo Cheats and everyone here, especially the admins. These feelings do not extend to the folks at Badge Help.

When is the Badge Help icon going to be removed from Pogo Cheats?
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I think the reason is that there is a definite connection between PogoCheats and BadgeHelp and they don't want you advertising the competition.

Just thinking out loud here...  I have no real information.

snowflower

Ditto Squiddy and Joe C.   tumbsup.gif

Badge Help gives their well meaning paying customers  low blow.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: Joe C on September 26, 2012, 10:04:49 AM
Personally, I have never gotten a valid reason why we cannot talk about "sources" that work, which one works best for us, how to troubleshoot other sources, which sources are unreliable, what the customer experience is like, etc.

It pains me to think that someone might go to Badge Help and purchase a lemon when there are perfectly good alternatives.

It also pains me to see the Badge Help icon on the top right of every page here, knowing all the money that I spent for cheats that used to be awesome but are now trash. I really appreciate Pogo Cheats and everyone here, especially the admins. These feelings do not extend to the folks at Badge Help.

When is the Badge Help icon going to be removed from Pogo Cheats?
tumbsup.gif

haha... I kinda said the same thing Joe on the 'embedded games' post. Well you said it better but basically i'm wondering the same (well said)

llydia424

well ive ask and ask why my slots is not working so i got another one same thing still not working i want my money put back in my bank NOW THIS IS BULL .,.;[[P'; I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGE WHEN IVE SENT MESSAGE AFTER MESSAGE TO YOU PEOPLE  THIS IS NOT RIGHT I NEED MY BACK .

snowflower

Quote from: llydia424 on October 11, 2012, 12:58:44 PM
well ive ask and ask why my slots is not working so i got another one same thing still not working i want my money put back in my bank NOW THIS IS BULL .,.;[[P'; I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGE WHEN IVE SENT MESSAGE AFTER MESSAGE TO YOU PEOPLE  THIS IS NOT RIGHT I NEED MY BACK .
rolleyes.gif

Do you not read what is written in this section BEFORE you buy an auto??  And then deliberately buy another one from the same site???  Although I'm sure the Admin's would love to help you get your money back, unfortuantely, they do not run BadgeHelp so there's no point in yelling at anyone in here.  BadgeHelp and Pogo Cheats are two entirely different sites.  Take heed, most of us bought them all, lost 100.00's of dollars.  No one that I know of has ever gotten their money back, but you can contact BadgeHelp and give it your best shot. GL.

branson

When I purchased my last bots, I paid with paypal, I think I will get in touch with them and see what they say