PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:48:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrations Word Search Challenge

Started by crissysis,

Previous topic - Next topic

crissysis

Tried daily and random to get this challenge: Find 50 bonus words. What are bonus words ? blink.gif

Squid

I'm not 100% sure but...

Hide the Word List and Bonus Mode:
If you click the "hide the word list" checkbox before starting your game, you'll enter the special "Bonus Mode." In Bonus Mode, try to find words related to the theme of the puzzle. You'll earn bonus tokens for each word you find while the word list is hidden. Of course, once you peek at the word list, you will stop earning the bonus tokens!

It might also involve those words that are somewhat hidden in the games... like the word with a letter missing in the word list.... or the word with the time limit letter revealed (the letter with the fuse-like line disappearing around it.. when the line disappears, the opportunity is gone). 

Someone with more definitive info might respond.

raine56

Its where the word is in blue and there is a letter hidden.  I kept clicking random games until I had one then played.

crissysis

S1lent

Greetings,
The bonus word is a word that has one letter missing, i.e.   "IS_AND"  for "ISLAND"

You then can donate 25 tokens to someone in the room but not yourself.

Enjoy
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview