Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo needs to clean things up

Started by cowboy63,

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy63

Taken from Pogo News

"Archives, Games, Heads Up, Help and FAQs, Home Page Feed, Latest News, UK News|January 4, 2013 8:00 AM
Pogo to Remove Old, Unused Accounts!

In an effort to keep things tidy and make sure that as many screen names as possible are available to new Pogo players, Pogo will be permanently deleting accounts that have been inactive for one year or more.

So, if you have old accounts that you have not accessed in over one year and you want to keep it, log in as soon as you can. After February 4th, 2013, all inactive accounts over one year old will be permanently deleted.

If you ever purchased anything on Pogo or had a Club Pogo subscription your account will not be deleted.

If you have outstanding tokens and would like to use them, sign back in to your Pogo Account.

Have an old account but don't remember the screen name or password?  Visit Pogo's Account Recovery Page."

I thought you should know.

Sue

Wow thanks for telling us. I do have some accounts that I will have to sign back into just so I don't lose the names.  cheerleading.gif

tombstone

Now to remember the names of the two long-dormant accounts  panic button.gif

slap1.gif

Squid

Phil

Wonder if they are going to clean my friends list up to and remove the names of the accounts they delete?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview