This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hello I am a new member today and would like some help please

Started by Xanadu79,

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanadu79

A few weeks ago I decided to try a program, the one for clues.   It ran well for a short while and then stopped.   Error message said to download something, can't remember the exact name now something like download air.   I did that but no difference.  Then it said if that did not help to email badgehlep@aol.com.    I did so twice but no response so far.

As I am eager to get started can anyone give me any help with  this.   Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you.

Squid

Many of the programs have issues.  I haven't tried the CLUE auto.  Badgehelp@aol.com has been slow to respond lately.  I'm not sure what to say to help you.  Others with bigger brains may respond.  If you need help with CLUE in the meantime, I can help but you cannot send PMs (private messages) until you gather 25 posts.  You can do that by playing for 10 minutes in the Fun and Games section of the forum.

Good luck!

Xanadu79

Thank you so much for answering, guess I'll have to wait for badgehelp to answer.   It has been several weeks now but nothing, makes me wonder if this is the place I should start buying autos.   Service is important.

roadwarrior

get to 25 posts so you can send and receive PM's.  When you do, drop me a PM.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

Quote from: Xanadu79 on March 07, 2013, 11:02:13 AM
Thank you so much for answering, guess I'll have to wait for badgehelp to answer.   It has been several weeks now but nothing, makes me wonder if this is the place I should start buying autos.   Service is important.

you deserve a honest answer.   And your statement is a honest fact when it comes to BH.  Go with that thought.

Xanadu79

Thanks to everyone who replied.  I won't be buying any autos unless I am satisfied they are working and badgehelp shows they are giving service, I think several weeks is a long time to respond to two emails.

I am trying others meantime.

gran2x2

I agree with the customer service comment.I will dump any store, service etc if I am not treated fairly,promptly and with respect.

TheAngel

sorry to say xanadu but your not the only one looking to other options for autos to help w/ badges b/c badgehelp is kinda "helpless" now.  pretty much ya just have to try your options and go w/ who your most satisfied with... funny BH will take our money in a second but can't reply to a email in weeks.   nono.gif

C~M

Quote from: Xanadu79 on March 07, 2013, 11:02:13 AM

Just remember that PC is a separate entity from BH, but it is a forum to discuss only their autos and not others.  The autos listed here are from BH, not PC.

I think the main problem is they only have one programmer for their autos, which his name is Joshua and is on all of his autos. Joe is the other one they have, but he doesn't do many of them, if he is still with them.  I noticed some of his autos are no longer downloadable.

Joshua has this thing with wanting to control your computer and browser, by that I mean that his autos attach to your browser and resize and move it until it breaks it, lol
He should let us choose how and where to have the auto and browser window, after all, most of us have been with them since they started and invested almost as much with them as Pogo.

TheAngel

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 14, 2013, 09:32:33 PM
Just remember that PC is a separate entity from BH, but it is a forum to discuss only their autos and not others.  The autos listed here are from BH, not PC.

I think the main problem is they only have one programmer for their autos, which his name is Joshua and is on all of his autos.

well silly PC too then... PC is pogo CHEATS plural so why not share 'em all?  seems to me only one answer: they ARE BH esp w/ how all the graphics and decorations are thesame.  But at least the members aren't just them and are helpful and fellow auto users.

And only 1programmer isnt a excuse... the "other" ppl are only 1 programmer too!

sorry for my ranting, BH service / autos (lack of) is just a sore spot for me I guess.

Squid

harley89

I wonder what it would take to get Homer and Mayhem to start a new forum.  (I feel a Homer slap coming)  If it takes money give us a price and see what we can help with

snowflower

Quote from: harley89 on March 20, 2013, 06:31:42 AM
I wonder what it would take to get Homer and Mayhem to start a new forum.  (I feel a Homer slap coming)  If it takes money give us a price and see what we can help with

cheerleading.gif Ditto!!!  Slap coming ... I can feel it  huh.gif

Mayhem

I figured I may as well chime in ...

PogoCheats and BadgeHelp are 2 completely separate companies. I personally own PogoCheats and pay for the all the bills.

I do understand your frustration and I'm doing my best to resolve this situation. I don't think opening a new forum is the answer, maybe just make changes to this one?

Homer and I hear and discuss all of your concerns and wishes - the hard part is finding the right solution that works for everyone.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on March 20, 2013, 12:44:04 PM
I figured I may as well chime in ...

PogoCheats and BadgeHelp are 2 completely separate companies. I personally own PogoCheats and pay for the all the bills.

I do understand your frustration and I'm doing my best to resolve this situation. I don't think opening a new forum is the answer, maybe just make changes to this one?

Homer and I hear and discuss all of your concerns and wishes - the hard part is finding the right solution that works for everyone.
My suggestion is that the forum cut ties with BadgeHelp and come up with the rules of how (and if) we talk about the vendors of cheat programs in general.

My constant fear is that someone goes to BadgeHelp and gives up hard-earned money for programs people like me can prove do not work as advertised. As long as the BadgeHelp name is up on the top right, people will make the association, especially with the long-standing policy concerning the discussion of alternatives.

I have probably earned 1,000 badges for other people over the years and very few of those were earned with a BadgeHelp cheat, probably less than 50. This is only because I waited before upgrading cheats for games that did not change, like Chess, Checkers, etc. I know how the cheats I use work and have lots of advice that I cannot share.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheAngel

Quote from: Joe C on March 20, 2013, 12:56:00 PM
My suggestion is that the forum cut ties with BadgeHelp and come up with the rules of how (and if) we talk about the vendors of cheat programs in general.

cheesy.gif  I think thats a great idea Joe

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on March 20, 2013, 12:56:00 PM

Ditto  cheerleading.gif

harley89

I understand Mayhem works best when the plan is in place.  I do believe your forum will be huge once the door opens

Xanadu79

Quote from: TheAngel on March 14, 2013, 08:24:57 PM
sorry to say xanadu but your not the only one looking to other options for autos to help w/ badges b/c badgehelp is kinda "helpless" now.  pretty much ya just have to try your options and go w/ who your most satisfied with... funny BH will take our money in a second but can't reply to a email in weeks.   nono.gif

Actually I have found a good place unfortunately I cannot mention it here (:

C~M

Quote from: Xanadu79 on March 26, 2013, 03:01:07 PM
Actually I have found a good place unfortunately I cannot mention it here (:

We all get them from there.