Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hello any one there who can give me a Visitors' pass in Club

Started by Maamajoshua,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

ask in any Pogo room and someone will send.  You will find club players in free rooms. I always send one if asked in a room.  I will never send one from here

disneyland lady

There should be some sort of popup message when someone is posting for the 1st time in the forum. It should say:

• Do not ask for something you can get in a Pogo Chatroom.
  • Do not create an account here using your Pogo Screen Name.
[/b]

Squid

• Do not irritate the other forum members
  • Do not forget to bring snacks the next time you come here

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 09, 2013, 04:10:48 AM

• Do not irritate the other forum members
  • Do not forget to bring snacks the next time you come here

Sheesh - irritating other forum members is my goal in life. I have a badge in irritating forum members.

And I brought a snack but there is math involved.

gran2x2

Yoming 2

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

AustinBennett

I believe I mentioned this here before. Why are the avatars so large with this site? Often hidden between two huge avatars is a tiny posted sentence. It's quite annoying. Does anyone else find issue with that?

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: AustinBennett on March 13, 2013, 04:12:08 AM
I believe I mentioned this here before. Why are the avatars so large with this site? Often hidden between two huge avatars is a tiny posted sentence. It's quite annoying. Does anyone else find issue with that?

I doubt your problem is really with the avatars but with the signatures. Some people probably don't know how to reformat the image into a smaller size, some people want to make sure the images are visible especially if there's writing, some people are older and probably need everything on the larger size, and some people simply don't care what anyone else feels about it. It's a way for the posters, especially the regulars to express themselves creatively about whatever they're feeling in general or in particular. It can be jarring sometimes but you get over it quickly if your general disposition is not to sweat the small stuff.

Squid

I think I fall into the category of keeping the siggy under control but, just in case I've been visually abusive (lol), I'd like to sign up for the next reformatting lecture.  I believe hotpink is guest speaking?

C~M

Quote from: AustinBennett on March 13, 2013, 04:12:08 AM

The reason mine is SO big is so you could see the colors on the font I chose to use when I made it.  I usually use alot smaller Siggys then the one I have. I tried making it smaller with the program I use, but the colors didn't show up, if at all.

As for why they are so BIG??
It is because Mayhem gives us the FREEDOM to choose how big we want them to be, and for some like Joe, how many pics we have to show.

If you don't like seeing them, there are extensions you can add to most any browser to block them.

Also, You can turn them off in your Forum Settings (see picture)

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2013, 03:28:39 PM
I think I fall into the category of keeping the siggy under control but, just in case I've been visually abusive (lol), I'd like to sign up for the next reformatting lecture.  I believe hotpink is guest speaking?
I choose three pictures for my signature for my three teams where the file was stable and the total number of characters fit the limit.

If one of my teams wins another championship, I will be updating the files. One NBA final loss and two Superbowl losses later, no updates. If the Montreal Canadiens win the Cup, I will update for them, too. I did not update when BU won the NCAA Hockey title in 2009.

hockey8.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on March 14, 2013, 09:15:08 AM
I choose three pictures for my signature for my three teams where the file was stable and the total number of characters fit the limit.

If one of my teams wins another championship, I will be updating the files. One NBA final loss and two Superbowl losses later, no updates. If the Montreal Canadiens win the Cup, I will update for them, too. I did not update when BU won the NCAA Hockey title in 2009.

hockey8.gif

Joe is such a guy!

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 15, 2013, 04:42:24 AM
Joe is such a guy!
with really big pictures in his siggy.  Hey, Joe, maybe you'll attend the reformatting lecture with me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview