PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 08:46:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone Else???

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Has anyone else completed

but not received the completion badge? 

I just completed it and didn't get my badge for it.

I opened a ticket with support on it, so hopefully
I will have it soon.

Sue

Squid

I sometimes don't get mine.  I get on with Live Chat and they give it to me on the spot.

disneyland lady

Yesterday Pogo during their maint corrected a spelling error on the Suduko Cheese Comma badge - making it Suduko Cheese Coma Badge. That fix ended up removing every single completed cheesy badge from all of the Puzzler Albums. Some people have gone to EA to get it but I am gonna hold off cuz my anger issues seem to escalate when dealing with EA. More than likely you already have the completion badge (which would be in the Special Edition Album) but you are in a Cheese Coma and missing the Suduko badge. This also messed with your true badge count. And to think - Pogo employees are allowed to breed!

sandyhook

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2013, 03:48:26 AM
I sometimes don't get mine.  I get on with Live Chat and they give it to me on the spot.

HI SQUID !!! I MISSED YOU AND ALL ON HERE
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 13, 2013, 06:58:12 AM
but you are in a Cheese Coma and missing the Suduko badge.

I still have mine, see below ↓↓↓↓↓↓

disneyland lady

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 13, 2013, 09:28:13 AM

I still have mine, see below ↓↓↓↓↓↓

But that is dated Mar 12 so you must have done it over again.Go to the last page of the Special Edition book and click on the Puzzler and see what the date is on that - THAT is the date you completed all of the puzzles from it.

Squid

Quote from: sandyhook on March 13, 2013, 08:31:33 AM
HI SQUID !!! I MISSED YOU AND ALL ON HERE
SANDY!!  Where've ya been, babycakes??  We've missed you!  You must be so busy with the gaggle of kids.  How are you!?

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 13, 2013, 01:20:04 PM
But that is dated Mar 12 so you must have done it over again.Go to the last page of the Special Edition book and click on the Puzzler and see what the date is on that - THAT is the date you completed all of the puzzles from it.

If I completed it before, then why was it there to complete and I got the full amount of tokens for it?

Also, I started this thread yesterday on the 12th, lol, right after I finished the album.

Also, why is it called Coma, you said they removed them to change it to comma?

Just wondering so don't take it personal
  embarrassed.gif

disneyland lady

Yesterday everyone's Puzzler Book started showing one more needing to be done. It was called Cheese Comma which did not make any sense so they corrected their spelling error to Cheese Coma. The mouse in the animated badge is in a cheese coma. But like I said - if you go to the last page of your Special Edition Book you can click on The Puzzler and see the date when you really finished the album.

C~M

Well, here is the completion badge from the "Special Edition" album.

And this is when it says I won it.

Which will be 4 weeks ago on Friday the 15 of March, which is tomorrow.

Sue

Lost Progress Toward The "Cheese Coma Badge" For Sudoku Puzzle Blast

We are aware that some of our players lost progress toward the "Cheese Coma Badge" for Sudoku Puzzle Blast in The Puzzler Premium Badge Album on Tuesday, March 12th. We corrected an error and apologize to those who lost the badge or progress. If you are missing this badge or have lost progress, please contact Pogo at editor@pogo.com so we can correct this mistake. Please include your Pogo User Name, your previous progress and title the subject line as "Cheese Coma Badge".

Thank you for your patience.

gran2x2

I had to re-do mine to to get the book completed again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview