PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:12:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens freezing

Started by danlaw,

Previous topic - Next topic

danlaw

Hello. Is anyone other than me having problems with their tokens freezing. My tokens will go down but they always stop where they are now. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been to Pogo live chat help twice with no luck in getting my issue resolved.

snowflower

Quote from: danlaw on June 23, 2013, 04:23:13 PM
Hello. Is anyone other than me having problems with their tokens freezing. My tokens will go down but they always stop where they are now. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been to Pogo live chat help twice with no luck in getting my issue resolved.

coffee.gif Sorry danlaw, never happened to me ...

but maybe someone else on this great site can help you  huh.gif

Squid

I wish I could help but, I must admit, I don't fully understand the issue.   More info?

Joe C

What is the number of tokens you have now? There is some upper limit that some people have achieved, beyond which you cannot add more.

For me, I give away tokens all the time. I am under 1 million on my account and should be under 1 million on my wife's account after giving a bunch away to someone else on these boards. Tokens are pretty useless to me. I had to get rid of the 900,000 I earned today winning the CLUE badge 50 times.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I've seen people with over a billion tokens.  What's the ceiling?

AustinBennett

Quote from: Squid on June 24, 2013, 03:07:39 AM
I've seen people with over a billion tokens.  What's the ceiling?
2,146,000,000. If you continue to press for more you'll eventually lose nearly all of them. I've been there.

Sue

I think "SILENT" has hit the ceiling before.

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on June 23, 2013, 08:36:42 PM
I had to get rid of the 900,000 I earned today winning the CLUE badge 50 times.
tumbsup.gif
I have another poker badge for Wednesday.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on June 24, 2013, 10:40:57 AM

I have another poker badge for Wednesday.
I will be able to help, although I am low in tokens. It might have to be in a low rollers table so I do not run out of tokens!
hysterical.gif

Better yet, I probably will use the screen name that I update for you but that you do not get premium/mix badges and transfer those tokens.

I am so happy that my two account are both way under 500,000 tokens.
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Why all the anxiety about token amounts?  I don't get it.  Who cares if there are 500K tokens or 150 million?  I see people with all varying amounts.  I think when you reach the level of BILLIONS, Pogo will start to look askance but until then.... what's the big deal?

AustinBennett

Quote from: Squid on June 24, 2013, 02:28:34 PM
Why all the anxiety about token amounts?  I don't get it.  Who cares if there are 500K tokens or 150 million?  I see people with all varying amounts.  I think when you reach the level of BILLIONS, Pogo will start to look askance but until then.... what's the big deal?
What good are badges either? What good are ratings in card games? The game's still the same.
I suppose tokens could be said to be a part of your screen name. Perhaps they're simply something to tinker with. Tokens are part of nearly every game, so if they don't mean anything, neither do most of the games.

Squid

gigi

I'd rather get my posting #'s up than win tokens, but I'm not chatty
hysterical.gif

snowflower

undecided.gif I've never been concerned about token amounts before...

Should I have been?  embarrassed.gif

hotpinklovesofa

I've noticed a definite lag in tokens getting posted to my account during gameplay or in collecting free tokens but I've never lost any except when my browser would crash and I'd been playing a while with some kind of error. I've also seen an issue between Pogo mobile tokens won not being added to regular Pogo which has to do with how you exit the mobile game. Has the token amount ceased to increase permanently or is it just not updating during occasional gameplay? I don't quite understand the issue.

danlaw

Thank you all very much. I may have maxed out my token limit. I have 2,147,483,647. I can lose them but if I win they never go up over that amount. You all have a great day and thanks for the help. beer11.gif

Squid

Wow, that's a lot of token dumping.  Congrats!  You might want to consider losing some as others on the forum have said that their tokens have auto-adjusted to much lower amounts, losing the bulk of their tokens.  Just a suggestion...

S1lent

Greetings Dan and others,

My account "rolled over" when I was at that amount.  After I contacted POGO, they reinstated my tokens. 

I've been careful not to go over the 2.1 Billion token amount.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview