PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:02:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thursday 9000 bonus tokens

Started by ozcar,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

Squid

There was a post earlier, in a different thread, that reported a POGO problem with getting the Thursday tokens.

ozcar

gigi

hotpinklovesofa

Does anyone know what time the Thursday tokens go live?  Did they change the hour from 12 am Pacific to possibly 4 am P like they do the badges?  Just trying to figure it out since they haven't been working by the time I have to go to bed.

Thanks.

Maamajoshua

By the look of things, soon it will be 0 tokens on Thursday  crying10.gif girls18.gif 6_6.gif

Yoming 2

Thursday tokens are a screwed up mess..................sometimes I can get tokens for one game but not all 3....then sometimes I can go back and get tokens for another one but not the last one.....and I can get tokens when I use FF but not when I use Chrome.  I don't fret or fuss....if I get the tokens big whoops,,if I don't,   big whoops.     popcorn2.gif     bubblegum.gif   

S1lent

Greetings,
Some day we will all learn that tokens aren't worth very much.

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on July 12, 2013, 05:44:34 PM
Greetings,
Some day we will all learn that tokens aren't worth very much.

S1lent
You've been drinking wine again, haven't you, S1lent?  Use the tokens to shop in the mini mall.  Have yourself a blast!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview