PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:03:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trizzle is out

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Not enough demand for Biggest Brain, you have been the only one that has asked for it.

We are capable of making any auto and have been doing so for the past 12 years. It's all about demand. Our time and resources are limited and due to the slow down of pc usage and pogo members other projects demand our time.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Squid

Within a week of the game release you have a working auto for Trizzle.  How many requests for an auto did you get within that week?  I can't believe you got more than a few, if any.  I don't think the logic works out here, Oscar.  You're telling me you were inundated for an auto for Swashbucks and that's why you offered one?  Me thinks you're trying to sell us the Brooklyn Bridge... and it's not for sale.  I'd like to add my name to the list for a working order for Biggest Brain.  How soon may we expect it?

BadgeHelpOscar

Well, that makes 2.

For some reason you pass yourself off as some kind of auto expert. I invented this concept in 2001.

I have run the site and support now for 12 years. Believe it or not, I know what I'm doing.

For some reason you feel owed explanations on all of the inner workings of the pogo auto industry. Not sure why.... maybe you should start your own auto site and then you can call the shots on it.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Squid

You don't have to be a chicken to recognize an egg.  I was just commenting on your post, Oscar, and how - to me at least - it doesn't seem to make sense.  Naturally, your response did nothing to contradict that. 

Make no mistake about it, Oscar, I have grown to expect nothing from you.

Please point out * exactly * where I "pass yourself off as some kind of auto expert" ?  Again, you make no sense.  Sorry, it's true.

BadgeHelpOscar

Do you not read what you post?

You said:

I can't believe you got more than a few, if any.

And since you obviously hack my email and get my requests AND you know everything about this industry, you must be an expert.

Where you get these numbers or the idea that you know what is "in demand" I will never know.

I only invented it and worked it full time for 12 years.... what would I know? You must be right.

Squid

OMG, do you even read what you post, Oscar?  That's right, according to you, you create autos according to demand, which is something I cannot believe.  BELIEVE.  Who said I had access to your email?  You need to up your medication, Oscar. 

Why would someone who claims to provide autos for Pogo games wait for demand before creating an auto??  Why not create the auto so that anyone who may be seeking that auto would have it available to them?   I've only been in business for more than two decades, both for myself and others.  I consult, too.  But I guess that means nothing, according to you.  Yeah, that's right, Oscar, the people who once patronized your products and have been involved with autos for 12 years know absolutely nothing.  Only the great and powerful Oscar knows anything.

You have a really odd gift for blowing things out of proportion and exaggeration.  You put words in my mouth when, clearly, that wasn't said or even implied.  You need to take a deep breath, step back and look openly at the situation at hand.  You and your products are disappointing many people.  Lashing out at me or others isn't going to fix that. 

BadgeHelpOscar

Sounds great, you should create your own pogo auto company and then you call the shots and decide how the biz is ran. Good luck

BadgeHelpOscar

Well, the facts are.... there was not many requests for it.

But since many users on here like to make up their own facts.... well then.