PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:09:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trizzle is out

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

There are 20 badges for Trizzle!

Mayhem

Ah .. interesting. 5 rank badges + earn an additional 15 badges for completing in-game achievements/trophies.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

what is trizzle btw?  I know it's a new game, haven't tried playing it yet.  Is it a new flash based game like clair heart/sushi cat?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

It's a game of Russian Nestling Dolls and matching them up - more matches, more points, etc.  I don't find these kind of games interesting.  I'll play two or three games and be done with it.  I'll be looking for assistance from Uncle Otto.

gigi

Trizzle is a fizzle for me lol

roadwarrior

trizzle is a dud for me too...where's uncle otto when you need him? LOL
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

This is a love it or hate it game and for some reason I am indifferent. I was told that indifference is a bigger insult than hate. A friend of mine has 11 badges in the first day and she says it is addictive. I do love me some badges and will get to it. I am always afraid to work on the new games after so many people have lost rankings the first couple of weeks on a new game.

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 28, 2013, 03:51:55 AM
This is a love it or hate it game and for some reason I am indifferent. I was told that indifference is a bigger insult than hate. A friend of mine has 11 badges in the first day and she says it is addictive. I do love me some badges and will get to it. I am always afraid to work on the new games after so many people have lost rankings the first couple of weeks on a new game.

Is your friend using a auto because there is one out, lol

Yoming 2

This game is      swear2.gif      vomit.gif     So very glad there is an auto for it...... bubblegum.gif

C~M

Got My First Badge In One Game, LoL

Squid

I got 4 badges in one game, played by hand.  I don't have the patience, though.  Uncle otto.... yoooo hoooooo!

C~M

Second Badge ~ Second Game ~ LoL

essybee

I think (for me ) this will be a game popcorn2.gif I won't mind playing but will not rush to rank out  magnifier.gif

Sue

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 28, 2013, 02:51:45 PM
Second Badge ~ Second Game ~ LoL

I have EIGHT out of twenty badges.

I just got a chance today to play it... with the auto, of course.

I first had to download Gooogle Chrome on my new (January) computer.

My question for you is... How many badges do you have so far for this game?

The only way I can tell I have gotten badges is to check my badges. Is there some way...in the game to see your progress? beer11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 04, 2013, 08:28:50 PM
I have EIGHT out of twenty badges.

I just got a chance today to play it... with the auto, of course.

I first had to download Gooogle Chrome on my new (January) computer.

My question for you is... How many badges do you have so far for this game?

The only way I can tell I have gotten badges is to check my badges. Is there some way...in the game to see your progress? beer11.gif

I have  all but 3 of the game award badges.....I still need Explosive Point Party, Knightly Matchmaker, and another Ultimate Matchmaker  ( there are 2 of these suckers )  I also have the badges for ranks 10, 20 and 30.  

If you go into the trophy room and click on the trophies it will tell you what you need to complete each one and what you have completed....You can only access the trophies you have progress on....

And thank goodness for the auto...... cheesy.gif      More trizzling ahead in the forecast.      bubblegum.gif

MsMissy

I only have 1 badge & played too get that by hand, as the site I belong too doesn't have a Auto for it & BH doesn't either. So ill be leaving that game alone. Gl 2 all of you who can win.  tumbsup.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

disneyland lady

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 05, 2013, 09:16:04 AM
Uhhh, yeah we do:

http://www.badgehelp.com/trizzlecheat.php

Why Trizzle and not Who Has The Biggest Brain (now over 2 yrs old)? Yes, I expect this post to be removed.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 06, 2013, 05:10:54 AM
Why Trizzle and not Who Has The Biggest Brain (now over 2 yrs old)? Yes, I expect this post to be removed.
BH is not capable of making a working program for that game, Dis.  That's the answer.