This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin auto

Started by januarygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

januarygirl

Just wanted to let you(badgehelp.com people) that I Dl'd the auto and had it play 10 games....won all 10 games so WTG!!!! keep up the great work!!!! ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Damn really??

You did better than I'm doing over here!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

kizzakad

i was playing it with a nother player  and the auto wouldnt work it said couldnt find game, but it was working for the other person, but then the other person left and the auto was working

januarygirl

hmmmm strange.....maybe the 2 autos just don't get along.  jealous? lol

CPAddict

Well I can't get ST to work with IE, and for some reason my Netscape won't open!  I've tried rebooting, redownloading and it still won't open.  Grrrrr.... 

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

LuLu

The auto only works for me if I have the settings for a knocking game.  It won't work with Gin only.  I already got the badge, I didn't need the auto.  I just want you all to know what worked for me when I tried it.

YZrider

Great job releasing this one on time Oscar! I am sure it will come in handy for somone. Great job! ;)

DJ_

Quote from: LuLu on July 28, 2004, 09:07:50 AM
The auto only works for me if I have the settings for a knocking game.  It won't work with Gin only.  I already got the badge, I didn't need the auto.  I just want you all to know what worked for me when I tried it.
Thanks LuLU for the tip, I tried it without knocking on AOL and IE and it didn't work at all.
I got my Gin and Squelchies badge without cheating..... LOL PD called me a nut because I didn't cheat on 1 challenge at least  :P
Gin took me about 45 min, only because I had to figure out how to play it but once I did it was easy.... took 6 games/hands to get 500 points.

Homer

Your not a nut DJ. I did mine without it also. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

WTG to all that didn't cheat and to the ones that did... well, you suck!  :P
<>kidding<>

Homer

Well it did help the person I played really really sucked.

honeypyye

I got mine without the auto and I played against the bot...No Knocks...=)

bumpers

LOL.....well I suck at this game........ ??? ???.........and ST won't work at all on my IE  6 on SunJava and I restarted my computer too.......it will not load the Jungle Gin game on Sun Java....so I take it back about ST not worrking cause I cannot get the game to load up!!  It loads up fine on regular Java....but of course the ST does not work then.
I have a Juno browser and it loads up Gin on Sun Java but the ST does not owrk on it.

os-windows xp
color-32
Screen-1024x768
internet connection-DSL
smooth edges-unchecked

Anyone else having this problem????

debdauber

I am also haveing same problem with this auto program.  It does seem to work, but it sure discards the wrong cards and the other persons knock or gin.  Have had good hands sometimes to begin with and the auto throws it all away.  Any suggestions. 

Homer

debdauber

I have played it all 3 ways, still throws cards away that should be held in the hand.  Even when it draws a card and it fits in the hand and you have a card that cannot be used at all and doesnt fit anywhere in your hand, it will discard the good card.  I think this needs some more work.  Got the badge without the auto anyway, but thought I would see how the auto worked.

justasking316

I had to send a free 5 day Club Pogo pass to my other Pogo user name, played myself and won in less then 5 minutes. The auto totally SUCKS and can NOT win one game. Gets put in the category of MatchMaker where you get 1 in 40 wins. And the real sad part is I payed for MatchMaker. BUT i am NOT asking for my money back Pogopal might cry. Especially when he says to try it out and the shareware runs out in less then 2 to 3 days. Same with the Jungle Gin auto I am allready down to like 50% and I only used it like 4 hours. Thats just so much time to try it (NOT).

wordlife

Quote from: justasking316 on July 28, 2004, 09:29:28 PM
I had to send a free 5 day Club Pogo pass to my other Pogo user name, played myself and won in less then 5 minutes. The auto totally SUCKS and can NOT win one game. Gets put in the category of MatchMaker where you get 1 in 40 wins. And the real sad part is I payed for MatchMaker. BUT i am NOT asking for my money back Pogopal might cry. Especially when he says to try it out and the shareware runs out in less then 2 to 3 days. Same with the Jungle Gin auto I am allready down to like 50% and I only used it like 4 hours. Thats just so much time to try it (NOT).

whaahaaaha o i got a booboo someone fix it. thats what you sound like if it dose not work too bad play the game yourself duh no need to tell people about  >:( >:(

BadgeHelpOscar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview