PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 12:23:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Auto Help

Started by bumpers,

Previous topic - Next topic

bumpers

Quote from: bumpers on July 28, 2004, 05:10:30 PM
LOL.....well I suck at this game........ ??? ???.........and ST won't work at all on my IE  6 on SunJava and I restarted my computer too.......it will not load the Jungle Gin game on Sun Java....so I take it back about ST not worrking cause I cannot get the game to load up!!  It loads up fine on regular Java....but of course the ST does not work then.
I have a Juno browser and it loads up Gin on Sun Java but the ST does not owrk on it.

os-windows xp
color-32
Screen-1024x768
internet connection-DSL
smooth edges-unchecked

Anyone else having this problem????

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....so I am asking this question for the second time........does anyone know why Jungle Gin game will not load up with SunJava????  It works fine with MicrosoftVM.....all the other autos and macros work fine on my computer.......Will someone please answer me???

Homer

If it works fine with VM why would you want to use Sun Java? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bumpers

Homer,
Sorry...I meant to say that the autos and macros work wonderful on my computer with VM...but  ST  does not of course  AND  I cannot get the Jungle Gin game room to load when I have SunJava turned on for IE.
SO my question is.........................Why is the game not loading up for me when I have SunJava on???  I cannot even test ST to see if it works on my system.  Sorry to be so confusing       :-[

gettysrevenge

;)  It works great for me after I finally figured out which sun java I needed and the order of things.  I am not computer literate at all.  However, I can win a hand but the spin is all in brown and blocked so I cant win a game.  Anyone else having this problem.  I mean you cant play with someone who has the auto unless you babysit and do some playing with the auto.  And the sun has to be downloaded in desktop and be in the area next to the gin lol   Getty

debdauber

I still cant get this auto to work properly with the Sun Java I have which is the most current updated one.  It looks like it would be a great auto if it didnt skip a lot of good plays.   Maybe I dont have something set right.  Went in to a room and played against computer, computer player must have had a pogo hand, I did not get to make a play   

BadgeHelpOscar

We are working on a new solver for this. Not sure when it will be released. Won't be long
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bumpers

Pogopal,
Thanks!!!  Good to hear that a new one is coming out.     ;D

bumpers

OK.....finally got ST working......I downloaded the new SunJava that was posted and placed it side by side on my desktop...and now my Jungle Gin opens up so I can play gin and test ST.....it  WORKS!!!!!   YIPPEE........but looses most of the games....but it works.  tytytyty to gettys and to whoever to put the link in for the new sunjava!
;D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one happy gramma here now.

gettysrevenge

Quote from: bumpers on July 31, 2004, 09:44:29 AM
OK.....finally got ST working......I downloaded the new SunJava that was posted and placed it side by side on my desktop...and now my Jungle Gin opens up so I can play gin and test ST.....it  WORKS!!!!!   YIPPEE........but looses most of the games....but it works.  tytytyty to gettys and to whoever to put the link in for the new sunjava!
;D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one happy gramma here now.
Glad I was able to help you and get the game going.  Gl in winning the badge  Getty
  And thanks for the compliment and thanks.  It was very nice   Getty

gettysrevenge

Also just a hint if someone else is using the auto then they dont work together.  I would rather play an honest game.  I happen to be a pretty good player but with everyone using the auto its hard.  So if anyone is up to helping me, I would really appreciate it.  Just leave me a message and I will be glad and happy to play.  I like the auto but it misses alot of stuff.  However, I babysit it and then its ok
I would like to have the badge.  But if your busy no problem its really not all the important.  Thanks everyone :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview