PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:11:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

REFUNDS FOR MATCH MAKER

Started by Royal_Flush,

Previous topic - Next topic

Royal_Flush

any1 else here buy this program cuz we were told that thee will be updates and couldnt try out the shareware because it said u used it all up when u didnt? so u were practically forced into buying it?

well plz reply to this as i want my money back seeing as they sell it for $2 more than wordzw's excellent program...and PogoPal says that there will be no updates soon if at all if his programmer will not do it.

so are we gonna get our refunds or what?

if not can someone provide me with some tips on anotyher way to get my bux back through paypal...i now how to make the complaing just dont know what to say in it.

FALSE GOODS?

or faulty coz they say its fully automatic yet u have to sit and wait till it gets stuck!

sean007

you probaly not gonna get your money back! you shouldnt have bought it so soon and waiting for the updates

Royal_Flush

u say i should of waited? i would of if i wasn't promised updates  and if i could of tried it 1st then i definately wouldnt of bought it.

also we were promised refunds if it didnt work and it doesnt!!!

WHY IS POGOPAL AVOIDING THIS SUBJECT!!!!

CONARTIST EH?

Mayhem

QuoteWHY IS POGOPAL AVOIDING THIS SUBJECT!!!!

CONARTIST EH?

Please don't jump to conclusions .. he will respond when he has time.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

YZrider

Have you tried emailing for a refund yet? Or was this your first move? Did you email Wordzw asking him how to get the refund? You should try these ways if you want the refund.

Dark Side

You dont even need the 10 bucks Oscar, just send him the refund.  :)

SNOOPER

i also only bought it because  we were promised a full refund if not satisfied... because it had no shareware time... and since updates may or may not be coming ..refunds shud be given if anyone wants one... my opinion.....for what its worth... a promise is a promise...

Royal_Flush

i agree with bubby  and ty for the info guys. sorry mayhem im just a little impatient...but ur helper has made me even more impatient..i now can play the game without people thinking i use an auto...ur helper rules!!!

ty so much.......u and DJ  rule!!! 

2 of the nicest and kindest guys i have ever met since joining pogo....  and u dont even charge for your helpers..

tyvm!

gettysrevenge

Thats right nice people and refund  I would give you the refund if you never downloaded another program from this forum and stayed out forever.  Cause you will want to come back.  This place has a history and don't forget that.  People demanding all these autos right now remind me of junkies needing a fix.  I played all the challenges this week without any help so whats the deal
Anyway, you want your money consider it a donation to this site buy the other program just dont come back here and complain like so many because you are having problems or this or that.  Or you cant find the site that keeps moving.  And remember I understand there is a big fight that may go legal happening.  Soooo this place is always here and they back up their products and if you cant a little bit dang whats the point.  What are you going to do with all the badges and tokies  spend at the virtual store lol  We hope you give the place a break I downloaded and bought the programs and am not sorry in beta.  I believe in the products and the support.  Ask yourselve if its worth it.  You will be at the mercy of somewhere else.  I wouldn't even bother answering any related questions regarding any problems in the future having to do with Wdz.  However, they here are gentlemen and I think you should behave and treat them as they deserve to be treated.  Now go and fly little bird and good luck.  Getty

SNOOPER

if you want to request a refund thru paypal you only have 30 days from date of purchase...go to the "security center" listed at bottom of any paypal page. they do like you to try to resolve it with the seller first tho...so this is my official request for a refund for a product i am not satisfied with. and which was purchased  with a money back gurantee. an email will also be sent..with my buyer name and email info.  ty

BadgeHelpOscar

I've already responded to this....if you aren't happy for any reason, go to paypal and request a refund on your purchase.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: gettysrevenge on August 05, 2004, 04:18:21 PM
Thats right nice people and refund  I would give you the refund if you never downloaded another program from this forum and stayed out forever.  Cause you will want to come back.  This place has a history and don't forget that.  People demanding all these autos right now remind me of junkies needing a fix.  I played all the challenges this week without any help so whats the deal
Anyway, you want your money consider it a donation to this site buy the other program just dont come back here and complain like so many because you are having problems or this or that.  Or you cant find the site that keeps moving.  And remember I understand there is a big fight that may go legal happening.  Soooo this place is always here and they back up their products and if you cant a little bit dang whats the point.  What are you going to do with all the badges and tokies  spend at the virtual store lol  We hope you give the place a break I downloaded and bought the programs and am not sorry in beta.  I believe in the products and the support.  Ask yourselve if its worth it.  You will be at the mercy of somewhere else.  I wouldn't even bother answering any related questions regarding any problems in the future having to do with Wdz.  However, they here are gentlemen and I think you should behave and treat them as they deserve to be treated.  Now go and fly little bird and good luck.  Getty

:o

I am speechless for once!  LOL

YZrider

Getty, this site does not really have anything to do with Pogopal other than him being an admin here and them providing a place for people to get technical support. This site is owned by Mayhem and was here before Pogopal was. God forbid something happen to Pogopal, it will be here long after. The people screaming for refunds are mostly the usual flamers and fighters on this board. They are just using this an excuse to flame and fight. If they really wanted a refund, they would be emailing Wordzw who provides an accurate step by step way to get refunded. Posting here about wanting a refund is not going to get them anything. This forum is not a part of Pogopal.com or badgehelp.com or wordzw.com. It is a part of Pogocheats.net owned and operated by Mayhem and Pcheats.

I found this thread very interesting. It is when Oscar fist came here and Wordzw told everyone he was legit.
http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=742.0

gettysrevenge

Is that a good thing or bad LOL   :D
Quote from: Blue Aquarius on August 05, 2004, 04:30:24 PM

:o

I am speechless for once!  LOL

Element

I tried looking for that topic lol but i quickly got too bored with searching and gave up  ;D

Royal_Flush

umm yz i think u need to read everything over again matey!!! wordzw will refund any products that HE made sold on Badgehelp or anyother site...nowtell me did he make match maker? i think not LOL he wouldnt ecven release something as bad as that...

and as for all u mouthy gits...we were told that there were full refunds available on request if we ewre not happy with the auto.

we were promised updates which we will not get not anytime soon anyway..... i dont want to lose 30 games just to win 1 game.

ALSO they claim their game is fully automatic?  hmm then how comes it gets stuck all the time...oh dont tell me that is part of the game?

sorry didnt know that......

and pogopal u say u already responded to the refunds questions..pls post a link stating where......

and getty u have a big mouth eh...considering with the shareware problem we wre told to buy to try with full refund available....and dont tell me u are not using wordzw's loveliner cuz if u say no then ur FULL OF S.....  fill in the blanks little birdie!!

BUBBY i recommend u just go straight to paypal and get ur refund there...u get no support here whichj they claim they offer and definately no updates which pogopal has said himself!

Royal_Flush

wow now i just put a request in for my refund and he gave it within 5 miutes

thanks

SNOOPER

me too...i am not  gonna do name callin and  stuff...i have tried to be polite...my refund came almost instantly...ty pogopal......getty...i think you judge too quickly... i am not a flamer nor a cry baby.. i just asked questions and provided some info. if being unhappy with a product and asking a seller to abide by the terms they promised is being rude or nasty...well then i apologize for being so. that was not my intent at all.

Dream Faerie

Give the programmers some time,, They are super busy...... It takes time!

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Royal_Flush on August 05, 2004, 06:02:32 PM
umm yz i think u need to read everything over again matey!!! wordzw will refund any products that HE made sold on Badgehelp or anyother site...nowtell me did he make match maker? i think not LOL he wouldnt ecven release something as bad as that...

and as for all u mouthy gits...we were told that there were full refunds available on request if we ewre not happy with the auto.

we were promised updates which we will not get not anytime soon anyway..... i dont want to lose 30 games just to win 1 game.

ALSO they claim their game is fully automatic?  hmm then how comes it gets stuck all the time...oh dont tell me that is part of the game?

sorry didnt know that......

and pogopal u say u already responded to the refunds questions..pls post a link stating where......

and getty u have a big mouth eh...considering with the shareware problem we wre told to buy to try with full refund available....and dont tell me u are not using wordzw's loveliner cuz if u say no then ur FULL OF S.....  fill in the blanks little birdie!!   Well i been called alot worse and and birdies poo poo i dont poo poo in my own backyard  :-*

BUBBY i recommend u just go straight to paypal and get ur refund there...u get no support here whichj they claim they offer and definately no updates which pogopal has said himself!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview