PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 11:19:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chat rumors

Started by Santa69,

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa69

Saw this one while playing pps this morning.

If you buy an auto your money is going to help support terrorism against the US of A.

Where do these people come from and why do they want to start a rumor like that.

admin

Hehe.. I think they are running out of ideas.

Let me guess, next they will say that using autos kills baby puppies.  :P ::)

sean007

Quote from: santa69 on August 08, 2004, 07:31:49 AM
Saw this one while playing pps this morning.

If you buy an auto your money is going to help support terrorism against the US of A.

Where do these people come from and why do they want to start a rumor like that.

lol I bet most people that start those rumors use autos there selves

BadgeHelpOscar

Well, from Badgehelp I can tell you where your money goes exactly...

It goes to create MORE autos.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Blue Aquarius

I was reading a board at one of those msn sites.  They say they are getting groups of people together to report the "bots" that advertise for the auto's.  I was so tempted to post the message that if you all want to waste your time go ahead.  They say that if you keep reporting these "bots" that it will hurt the makers of these auto's in their pockets. 

I really don't understand why these people have to have the riot mentality because of auto's.

Homer

Jealousy. You would probably have to spend most of your time playing pogo to achieve every badge and rank without the use of an auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Blue Aquarius on August 08, 2004, 09:50:19 AM
I was reading a board at one of those msn sites.  They say they are getting groups of people together to report the "bots" that advertise for the auto's.  I was so tempted to post the message that if you all want to waste your time go ahead.  They say that if you keep reporting these "bots" that it will hurt the makers of these auto's in their pockets. 

I really don't understand why these people have to have the riot mentality because of auto's.Blue they have autos listed on their sites.  So I really dont' know where they are getting off on this.  I have one of their site downloads for free.  I dont use it and wouldn't.  Anyway, its shareware and well you never know what kind of germ someone might have and I dont have any protection lol  get my meaning lol    (_!_)  getty

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Who runs bots anyways?  All the spamming that I know of is done manually (I don't do it though, honest)

Homer

rookie3

Hey Bob or Oscar,

Could you loan me a couple of stinger missiles so I can get rid of a few of the jerks on the highway. LOL

Blue Aquarius

I thought the same thing when I read the term they were using was bots.  I also thought it was people going in and doing it manually.   ???

Barbara

How very odd that terrorist even think about Club Pogo, let alone auto programs.  If they are depending on the funds from auto programs to "blow up" anything, then they couldn't scrape up enough rectangle purchasing squares to blow up a date, let alone a country to annoy.  Next, auto programs will be attributed to the diminishing population of the baby seals.  Hey, club sandwiches, not seals!

Homer

Super Duckie

Duckie got a club sandwich, anyone want it ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview