PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:33:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pop Fu and Whackdown from Playbuddy

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

I went and tried both the Pop Fu and the Word Whomp Whackdown by Playbuddy and on both games I cant get them to do the automatic thing, the Word Whomp I can get it to tell me what words to look for and all but I cant get it to play automaticly.
And the Pop Fu I cant get to do anything lol.

eminem

hay hockeyfan,
                       the only thing i can say is that i would never purchase anything from playbuddy.  they do not answer e-mails from what i am told and there is no help to be found anywhere.  if i was you, if u paid with credit card try to get you money back.  if u can the best place to buy autos is either from badgehelp or wordwz.  updates on both sites r free.  i hope u can get the help ya need!  tc!! 8)

Homer

I have to say Playbuddy does not support their product. If you get no response from them call your credit card company or paypal and ask for a refund if that's how you paid. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gamehelper03

i have gotten foo buddy to work but it toke a long time to find out the settings.

you need An old IE like IE 4 and 1024 x 600 i think and 16 bit color.

sean007

Quote from: PNWHockeyFan on August 09, 2004, 08:42:52 PM
I went and tried both the Pop Fu and the Word Whomp Whackdown by Playbuddy and on both games I cant get them to do the automatic thing, the Word Whomp I can get it to tell me what words to look for and all but I cant get it to play automaticly.
And the Pop Fu I cant get to do anything lol.

the pop-fu works for me better then wordzw for me, WhackDown won't work it needs to be updated check your forums for more info.
Doesn't look like playbuddy will be updating anything so don't buy anything from there unless it works for you!

PNWHockeyFan

I haven't purchased the Pop Fu and Word Whomp yet and probably won't at this point.- I did get the Tri-Peaks from them and that works real good- so I'm happy with the Tri-Peaks from Playbuddy. (I tried the others and their version was best in regards to Tri-Peaks).
Did anyone have any luck with Pop Fu from badgehelp? I tried there version and couldnt get that to work either.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PNWHockeyFan

So as of now there is no good Auto's for Pop Fu?
Word Whomp I still cant get it to do Auto, although I can get it to give me the answear to the puzzle so I can play it and get perfect games :)
Looks like Tri-Peaks is the best product they have- I did noticed they have autos for Yahoo and MSN games- but WHY would you want those autos? As far as I know you dont win anything or get badges or whatever on those two sights.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on August 10, 2004, 07:32:28 PM
Poo Buddy sucks. It doesn't pass on games with gates. >:(

Games with Gates? What does that mean?

Thanks in advance

Mayhem

On some of the puzzles, there are gates and the balloons hang below them. Fu buddy gets stuck on those puzzles.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sean007

playbuddys fu buddy just skips games with gates and wordzw I dont know what happens when it comes across gates...

Mayhem

Fu buddy doesn't skip the gates on the higher ranks.

I made a helper for NN2. It will skip the gates (and has been tested to the 5th degree black belt)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Mayhem on August 10, 2004, 09:04:37 PM
On some of the puzzles, there are gates and the balloons hang below them. Fu buddy gets stuck on those puzzles.

Thank you Mayhem! Your so sweet  ;D

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview