PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:20:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Please help with Tri-Peaks Auto from Playbuddy

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

I had paid the $10 to register the Playbuddy thing and for about two weeks the thing worked like a charm, however starting last night it's not doing ANYTHING.
I click on "Start AutoPlay" and it's not playing ANY games whatsoever, just sits there looking at you.
Whats going on here?

Homer

Wish I could tell you but I use the ZZ program from badgehelp. :) Good luck getting playbuddy to answer your question. They are not responsive at all unfortunately. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PNWHockeyFan

I had tried that Tri-Peak program from badgehelp and I wasn't impressed at all as it would pass up cards it should have taken.
I just tried to go to Playbuddy.com and seems like there whole system is down as every link I tried to click on came up page cannot be displayed.

Homer

I like it myself. :) Keeps your win percentage around 60% O0 That way you are less likely to be accused or reported for cheating. ;)

PNWHockeyFan

My Playbuddy win percentage before it decided to stop working was about 56%
when I tried the Badgehelp version it was like 10% and I was getting annoyed at all the cards it was passing up.

Homer

I use ZZ2 and am more than satisfied. It misses an occasional play but I don't mind that cause I don't want to win them all if you know what I mean. I would call the CC company and dispute the playbuddy charge since it doesn't work and their site appears to be not running. Then spend the refund on ZZ. It definitely does better than 10%.

Looks like Playbuddy's site is back up. You might want to request technical help from them that way when they don't reply you will have some kind of documentation to back up your dispute or maybe you will get the answers you seek. Good Luck. :)

PNWHockeyFan

They sent me a reply today and this is what they had to say:
"It appears that Pogo has changed there current settings of Tripeak Buddy, which
means that we must make a newer version for it. We have also gotten several other complients from other users that there program is not working. A new version will be made in the next Two months. Again we agologize for the problem and hope that you be patient and wait.   

Thank you. "

Homer

Don't hold your breath. Not trying to be funny but they have been stringing people along for some time now. ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

It could be worse, "Frank" likes taking 9 months off....so far Playbuddy's leave of absence has only been 6 months.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Pogo_Nut

Quote from: PNWHockeyFan on August 19, 2004, 05:52:11 PM
They sent me a reply today and this is what they had to say:
"It appears that Pogo has changed there current settings of Tripeak Buddy, which
means that we must make a newer version for it. We have also gotten several other complients from other users that there program is not working. A new version will be made in the next Two months. Again we agologize for the problem and hope that you be patient and wait.   

Thank you. "

Yeah.. You will see an update right after they update Fu-Buddy and release their Pool buddy for Pogo .. lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview