PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:32:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta

Started by Knuckles,

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

Does anyone know where I can find a free canasta auto?
I need alot of Red 3's.  8)

Super Duckie

wonder if ya can find red 3's on Ebay, hehe, they got everything ;)

Knuckles

The 3Getterwithmelds.exe doesn't work well for me. It keeps messing up.  :'(

bigbear78

Quote from: Illusion Mummy on August 24, 2004, 06:26:32 PM
The 3Getterwithmelds.exe doesn't work well for me. It keeps messing up.  :'(

You need a FTP Program

I use the regular 3-Getter, the one that only draws and discards, I got 3000 red 3's in 3 days.  I can only let it run for 3-5 hours a day.

grrlpwer

:-[i downloaded a ftp program and i can't figure out really how to use it so i'm still not able to open ftp sites.

RocknRollGirl

I have the Canasta "3-Getter 3" and the "3-Getter with Melds not a full auto" can anyone tell me which one works better in getting you more 3 reds.  I would appreciate some feedback on which one I should keep using.  And what will happen if you run the both when you are playing the game?  Thanks for your help.

bLue

10,000 red 3's in no time with the regular 3 getter.  All this program does is draw and discard, while the 3 getter with melds will try to meld by clicking the middle card in your hand.  I found it better to play in a 4 player room with computers that way you atleast get some tokies when your partner melds.  I also found that the 3 getter with melds liked to crash more often.  Hope this helps.   ;D

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: acehole on August 24, 2004, 06:00:34 PMCan you please post where to get 3-Getter and not the ones with melds again.  When I tried opening up the one you have on this site it comes up with nothing.  Maybe it has to be the site for 3-Getter that I need instead of 3-Getter w milds.  Thanks for you help.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: acehole on August 24, 2004, 06:00:34 PM
ftp://pogocheats.serveftp.com/3Getterwithmelds.exe
I think I did it wrong the last time.  Can you please post where to get 3-Getter and not the ones with melds again.  When I tried opening up the one you have on this site it comes up with nothing.  Maybe it has to be the site for 3-Getter that I need instead of 3-Getter with melds.  thanks for the help.

gabbyone

I also don't understand how to get to that ftp address.   :-\  I have cute and put in the url but got an error.  Is there supposed to be a password?  Sorry for sounding so dumb but I'd really like to use that canasta program.  Thanks for any help.   :)

bigbear78

Quote from: gabbyone on September 30, 2004, 08:42:06 AM
I also don't understand how to get to that ftp address.   :-  I have cute and put in the url but got an error.  Is there supposed to be a password?  Sorry for sounding so dumb but I'd really like to use that canasta program.  Thanks for any help.   :)

Get a FTP program.  Search Google.com for a free one.

The 3-Getter rules.  I avg 500 red 3's every 6-7 hours.  But I'm on Rank 48 now, still have about 1500 red 3's till I get the scooter badge O0

SoaringUSAEagle

I also don't understand how to get to that ftp address.   :-\  I have cute and put in the url but got an error.  Is there supposed to be a password?  Sorry for sounding so dumb but I'd really like to use that canasta program.  Thanks for any help.   :)

How about just clicking that link??  That has always worked for me...

gabbyone

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on September 30, 2004, 03:26:38 PM

How about just clicking that link??  That has always worked for me...

Yes, the link for 3Getter with melds does work.  But I wanted the one for just the 3Getter.  Don't see a link for that one.  Could someone please post it?  Thanks! 

gabbyone

Nevermind....I just found it on the site.  Thanks anyway.   ;)

DEBKARLAR

question: does 3 getter snag the 3's out of the deck?

Hooper2092

no it just randomly plays and doesnt make melds- when the 3's appear thats the only time you get em

bigbear78

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on October 02, 2004, 08:06:21 AM
question: does 3 getter snag the 3's out of the deck?

It only Draws and Discards

TIP:  Use it in the 4 player room.  Your Bot teammate will make melds so you get tokens too.  Also any red 3's the bot gets counts toward your total.

BTW just got the Scooter badge last night O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview