This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

why?

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

marky03

Why do alot of you say im going to buy the flinx auto from wordzw because his autos are the best. So yes bob is programming phlinx over here. Has bob ever gave out,in any of his 4 autos, a junk auto? I think he put alot of work into them .Espcially mahjong and world class solo (my favorite  ;D ) Just because matchmaker was junk, and loveliner was the best, doesnt mean bobs is going to be bad. Bob didnt even program matchmaker. So you shouldnt let him down. Because i know im not. Cant wait bob  :P

marky03

why is noone responding. Did i prove alot fo you wrong? Theres been over 27 views.

cmwagen

Because with a description of "Why?" you have to just to see what your topic is about. Other then that I have no opinion.

Angellover

I tried world class and mahjong and both were good but I do think Wordz Love Liner is excellent and Matchmaker is not a patch on it, but I will wait to see any updates before I do purchase any.  :D

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: marky03 on August 25, 2004, 10:11:18 AM
Why do alot of you say im going to buy the flinx auto from wordzw because his autos are the best. So yes bob is programming phlinx over here. Has bob ever gave out,in any of his 4 autos, a junk auto? I think he put alot of work into them .Espcially mahjong and world class solo (my favorite  ;D ) Just because matchmaker was junk, and loveliner was the best, doesnt mean bobs is going to be bad. Bob didnt even program matchmaker. So you shouldnt let him down. Because i know im not. Cant wait bob  :P

::)

There I posted.   ;D

Super Duckie

Quote from: Blue Aquarius on August 25, 2004, 04:35:23 PM
Quote from: marky03 on August 25, 2004, 10:11:18 AM

::)

There I posted. ;D

very nicely put, couldn't of done better myself

marky03

Super Duckie

was actually talking about Blue Aquarius post ;)

marky03

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview