This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Were Can Find Better Poppit Auto?

Started by RocaFellaRec,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocaFellaRec

i Got BB7 and is not very well to as pops alot of ballons is ther a BB8 Or BB9?

admin

The latset version of BB is now called "Stoppit". Download it here.

sean007

the poppit auto from playbuddy use to get 1,000 tokens a minute but I don't know about now, I wouldn't buy from playbuddy anyways since they offer no support.

badgehelp should update there to get 1,000 a minute and win every game that would be great!

Cubes

Yeah playbuddy has a good one when i used the 7day trial a while back, but they dol not update. and yes it would be reat if badgehelp could win everygame with the new Stoppit

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Cubes on August 29, 2004, 12:20:19 PM
Yeah playbuddy has a good one when i used the 7day trial a while back, but they dol not update. and yes it would be reat if badgehelp could win everygame with the new Stoppit

i don't think any auto can win EVERY game of poppit

AqUaMuLe

I have a registered version of BB7. Can you get the updates and it still be registered?

SpeedLimits

Me too. I bought the autos and i love poppit. So addictive!  O0

Narcimus

Im using pop buddy 1.3 and it kicks ass set it and forget it, only playbuddy auto worth anything..

thefreak2

pop buddy is the best auto playbuddy have. but on level 3 if two prizes on the top row are touching then the auto will stop, so play it on level 1 to be safe and you will win about 1200 tokens a minute like i did and i played over 20 straight hours or around 1.5 million tokens

Grandma_Cheater

I purchased the old poppit one- it worked a lot better than bubble buster. How do I get the updated version?

admin

Just delete your old version and download the new version here. The registration from before will carry over and you won't need to re-register it.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview