This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free HBO & Cinemax Preview this Weekend

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Free HBO & Cinemax Preview this Weekend (April 20th - April 23rd)

It's available on Dish Network, DirecTV, Frontier FIOS, Optimum, United Communications, OptiLink, ImOn, Midcontinent Communications and more.

See the links below for a full list of participating providers.

http://www.freepreview.tv/category/hbo
http://www.freepreview.tv/category/cinemax
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

OMG, if I get this (I frequently don't), I may be a big ol' couch potato this weekend.  TYVM

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

I'm DVR'g some stuff, too, although it's tricky... you have to be on that particular HBO channel to record any movies on that channel, regardless of time.  If you try to do it willy nilly off the channel guide, it will say you need to subscribe to HBO.

MsMissy

Oh I'm so glad to hear about Free movies on Cinemax & HBO. will have to check them out. don't worry about HBO as I have it.  thanks for letting us no.   tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 21, 2018, 04:16:02 AM
I'm DVR'g some stuff, too, although it's tricky... you have to be on that particular HBO channel to record any movies on that channel, regardless of time.  If you try to do it willy nilly off the channel guide, it will say you need to subscribe to HBO.

Ah, well that sucks you have to be on the channel to record it. Is there anything good this weekend?

Squid

Not a single movie is jumping out at me but there are many that I never saw.  I'm recording them just in case.  I saw ABANDON last night which was ok, with a mild surprise at the end.  I've recorded, "Morgan", which was in the theaters fairly recently but it's not my genre and I'll wind up deleting it, I think.   I recorded "War for the Planet of the Apes", which I never saw, but I'm not into the "Ape" franchise... we'll see.  I recorded "Hacksaw Ridge", which I saw but wouldn't mind seeing again.  That's it for now.  I have others set to record today and tomorrow (it accepted recording on Monday) but I can't remember what they are.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 22, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
Not a single movie is jumping out at me but there are many that I never saw. I recorded "Hacksaw Ridge", which I saw but wouldn't mind seeing again.

Hacksaw Ridge was a great movie! I see it's on Netflix, so I may need to re-watch that one myself.

I see that "Lost in Space" season 1 is available as well. I wonder if that's worth a watch?

Squid

I didn't see LIS listed.  I haven't even heard of it.  It's a series?

I have a couple more movies scheduled to record today.   

Mayhem

Yes, it's a Netflix exclusive series. It looked pretty good. This is the trailer for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview