This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buddy for world class solitaire

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I am using the buddy for WCS to rank up.  When it wins enough games to reach a destination and the game goes back to the main screen, it clicks to purchase a M&M badge instead of the continue game button.

It then stops when the screen reaches the checkout phase. The game then eventually goes to the Query " Are you still playing".  It is doing it every time.  I haven't reported it yet.  I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Squid

Hi, Raine -
I have similar problems although not this exact one.  I haven't been in WCS for a while now so it may be happening.  I would definitely send that pic and any others to PB and explain.  I had trouble with the auto clicking on TRY AGAIN in Cookie Connect and they finally fixed it.

raine56

Thanks Squid.  I submitted a bug report with a copy of the picture. 

gigi

can someone (Mayhem) show me where the posting is that in WC HD all previous goals/ranks are gone?  Kinda sad if that's the case since this is one of the few I ranked out in
no-no.gif

Squid

The old WCS was replaced by the HTML 5 version.  They had announcements that new ranks would be created and the old ones are still in your book.  All premium badges purchased were awarded. 

gigi

Quote from: Squid on April 25, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
The old WCS was replaced by the HTML 5 version.  They had announcements that new ranks would be created and the old ones are still in your book.  All premium badges purchased were awarded.

thanks, and that's assuming I read announcements LOL

Squid

LOL, do a search, using "quotes", you'll find the thread. xoxox

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 25, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
LOL, do a search, using "quotes", you'll find the thread. xoxox

Should I change it so the quotes are automatically included in all searches?

I don't think the search feature produces any meaningful results without it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

if that would make it like quote a person's post and reply, then yes because all you have to do is start typing  (keeping in mind I'm not good at any of this stuff)

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 25, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
Should I change it so the quotes are automatically included in all searches?

I don't think the search feature produces any meaningful results without it.
That's a great idea.  I didn't know that was possible.   Thanks, Mayhem!

Squid

This same thing is now happening in cookie connect.  It leaves the game and goes to purchase a badge and stays there. 

LittleFawn

I wanted to see what was going on so I played a few rounds on this. I was using the browser Edge. It did this once but it went to try and purchase but mine did not sit there it continued and never happened again. I will try it again later and if it happens again will submit a bug report.

Squid

Thanks, LittleFawn!  I wasn't on edge.  I was on chrome.  I'll try edge, thanks.

raine56

Update to WCS Buddy this morning and it is now clicking the continue game button. 

Squid

gigi

Quote from: Squid on April 26, 2018, 06:51:05 AM
Thanks, LittleFawn!  I wasn't on edge.  I was on chrome.  I'll try edge, thanks.

I'm always on edge, but today I feel better hahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview