This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ExpressVPN

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Has anyone had any experience with Express VPN? I'm considering signing up for the service but would like input before doing so.

Also, rather than a VPN on a single computer, I'm thinking of a VPN for a router which will then protect all computers on the system. Thoughts?

Mayhem

Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with external VPN providers. I use a private one.

PCMag recommends Nord VPN

- Access 4,440 servers worldwide
- No logs policy
- Connect 6 devices at the same time
- 30-day money-back guarantee

https://nordvpn.com/special/pc-mag/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

I read that expressvpn had Simultaneous connections limited to 2 (main computer and mobile).  But I don't know  that much about it either.  Is it free?  Maybe there are different versions so you upgrade $$$?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on June 19, 2018, 04:43:49 PM
I read that expressvpn had Simultaneous connections limited to 2 (main computer and mobile).  But I don't know  that much about it either.  Is it free?  Maybe there are different versions so you upgrade $$$?

They have a version which you can use through your personal router and that covers all devices in your home. I don't know the cost of that one.

They also have a monthly and annual rate - I THINK it's basically, for the annual plan, buy 12 months get 1 free. (A 13th month)

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview