PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:32:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help, I keep getting this message

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

While playing Trivial Pursuit at Pogo, I get the message,
It looks like you are playing another game.
You need to log off this one.
Words to that affect.
And I have to close out that box and I can no longer play.
I am not playing in another game.
Has anyone got a fix for this?
I don't remember getting this message before.

catfancie

Close out of Pogo completely.  Close all browser windows. Empty your temp files. Shutdown your computer completely and Restart.  That took care of the problem for me awhile ago.   

Mayhem

Yes, make sure to reboot as that will ensure nothing is connected to Pogo.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

I got that message also while running auto for Quinn on M-Edge.  I had Chrome open, but no game running.  Closed out Chrome and problem solved.  Hope yours is as easy

Stinkerbell

This is happening regardless of whether you have additional browsers open. I've gotten the message at least a dozen times on many of the newest games, and I am NOT signed in on another device. The message usually comes when I've won a game after trying several times. But it only comes up once, doesn't give me credit for the win, and next hand or game plays fine.

Chaps my hide, especially when it happens in Quinn's Insaniquarium.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 14, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

Chaps my hide, especially when it happens in Quinn's Insaniquarium.

That's a new one for me ass.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
Also on Quinn I can't open instructions, but did find out to play on Edge, NOT full screen, and classic tiles.  It's still a crappy auto I have to baby sit so I can use my one undo when it picks an unmatchable tile.

Good news is I only have one more game to win and I'm all caught up on this miserable game.  For me....this game is not fun by any stretch of the imagination

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on July 14, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
Good news is I only have one more game to win and I'm all caught up on this miserable game.  For me....this game is not fun by any stretch of the imagination

That's GREAT news! Congrats!!

I gave up on QI.  Maybe I'll go back after I RO in A way with words, but likely not until I have time to babysit the auto.

gigi

Yup....needs babysitter big downside.  Ran all night and didn't get a single win

Squid

Not going back in for all the tea in China... unless I am forced.

gigi

Quote from: Squid on July 14, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
Not going back in for all the tea in China... unless I am forced.

agreed unless like you said.......................... if it's a daily no way, but I might have to if it's a weekly............................. or a free M&M

Squid

Even the MnM can wait until the auto gets smarter or Pogo makes the levels easier to accomplish.  I would try for a weekly or a time sensitive badge, like the marathons.

gigi

Quote from: Squid on July 14, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
Even the MnM can wait until the auto gets smarter or Pogo makes the levels easier to accomplish.  I would try for a weekly or a time sensitive badge, like the marathons.

yeah, that's what I meant, marathon because I don't buy M&M's except for maybe..............................

Squid

mycatownsme

Thank you all so very much.  dancing16.gif
This was beginning to happen a lot and so I took a break from Pogo.
I really appreciate all your help.  blowkisses.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview