This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vaults of atlantis slots

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

marky03

released today. pretty cool!!! ecept you bet more than you win...bet max is 45 tokies

Santa69

I like it, pretty cool game. Been playing for 1/2 hour and already won over 15,000 tokens

marky03

no you didnty santa. LOL this game is a rip off. Look at your stats. Look it tells you how many tokens you spent betting...lets say you spent 14000 betting and it says you won 15000...you only won 1000 tokies...rip-off....im losing more than gaining

twinbee

Hi, all 1st post here...where do I play this vaults of atlantis at?  don't see it on the site? ???  Thanks alot ;)

ttease

Santa69

Quote from: marky03 on August 31, 2004, 07:17:47 AM
no you didnty santa. LOL this game is a rip off. Look at your stats. Look it tells you how many tokens you spent betting...lets say you spent 14000 betting and it says you won 15000...you only won 1000 tokies...rip-off....im losing more than gaining

Total tokens bet so far 12,000+  tokens won so far 34,000+. So I am up 22,000+ tokens :D

twinbee, you need to edit your favorites on pogo thats were you can add it, then play.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Santa69

bigbear78

Crap, There are some BEYOND STUPID people on pogo.

Before the game was on the home page, people would get in and ask, "How did you all get here?"

Also does anyone ever read the instructions, it's a slot game, no skill involved, click BET MAX and watch what happens.

Every second, some dingbat, "whats that" "Why this"  Dumb sheets

Make sure you turn Chat off.......

I'm too tired, back to bed

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 31, 2004, 12:30:06 PM
Crap, There are some BEYOND STUPID people on pogo.

Before the game was on the home page, people would get in and ask, "How did you all get here?"

Also does anyone ever read the instructions, it's a slot game, no skill involved, click BET MAX and watch what happens.

Every second, some dingbat, "whats that" "Why this"  Dumb sheets

Make sure you turn Chat off.......

I'm too tired, back to bed

I get a kick out of dingbats

indigo

Hi Everyone!!  Just to let you all know, I was playing vaults of atlantis earlier today and i noticed one of the players come in by the name of troyclubpogo.  I know I read somewhere in one of the forums of the pogo staff names, was not sure if his was listed. He had his pogo staff badge displayed, that is what made me check out his profile.  Just wanted to share this.  Love the sight!!   ;)

Homer

Well in true pogo fashion you can't even get the game to play or load properly. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

GreatGuy1957

wordzw released sleepyslotz 7 to let you auto Vaults of atlantis slots

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview