This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Daily Sudoku

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

All I am going to say if you do not like Pogo anymore do not play there. EA can be a pain and not always on the right. Personally I have never had a problem but I know others do.

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on October 21, 2019, 12:02:05 PM
All I am going to say if you do not like Pogo anymore do not play there. EA can be a pain and not always on the right. Personally I have never had a problem but I know others do.
You make a good point, Fawn.  With all the mistakes I have been through with Pogo, and the list is extensive, I feel as though I am pulling away from them more and more all the time.  I've been a CP member for 15 years so it's not so easy to give up, cold turkey, a hobby of that length.  I don't enjoy complaining and usually post things here because others might benefit from my experience.  I am SO glad that you haven't had Pogo issues - I wish I could say the same.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on October 21, 2019, 12:02:05 PM
All I am going to say if you do not like Pogo anymore do not play there.

That's definitely an option but isn't it a shame that it's gone that far? I still have a year of membership left and then I'm likely gone.

And I'm glad YOU haven't had problems with Pogo/EA. You're one of the few I've heard of who hasn't.  I hope it stays that way, but if it doesn't you'll know what to do.

LittleFawn

I also play other games with them so I know how things are. I am disabled and home bound so I enjoy Pogo with the good and bad.

Mayhem

I don't mind this game. It's easier to let the cheat to do the work for you through  tongue.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I like this game.  I just don't like that my dates have slammed shut after having unlocked them.  I hope Pogo fixes it... hope springs eternal.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 22, 2019, 01:03:26 AM
I don't mind this game. It's easier to let the cheat to do the work for you through  tongue.gif

I play a level every morning. It helps me wake up, and it helps me focus.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Pogo has added 12 new badges for completing Expert-level puzzles and 8 new badges for collecting stars in Pogo Daily Sudoku today.

S1lent

Greetings
Has anyone been able to make any Badge progress on the "Expert" level?  PlayBuddy has added "expert" level...but no progress.  Played manual ... no luck
S1lent

Squid

LittleFawn

Played three different expert puzzles with no issues.

S1lent

Greetings LittleFawn and all you other Pogo Cheats,
Did you receive a Badge for completing 1 Expert Puzzle?
Thanks
S1lent

LittleFawn

That I do not know I would have to check to see.

S1lent

Hi,
On you Pogo Home page on the left side under "Quick Links" click on "Badges".  It will show you the order of Badges you Won.
S1lent

LittleFawn

Mayhem

Hello Pogo Community,

New Pogo Daily Sudoku Badges were released on Tuesday, October 22nd. These in-game Badges included 12 Expert Badges and 8 Stars Badges.

Due to a technical issue, these Badges will not be counting towards progress until Thursday, October 31st.

We apologize for this issue and thank you for understanding.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for saving me hours calling Pogo Tech Support
S1lent

catfancie

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 23, 2019, 05:17:07 PM
Greetings
Has anyone been able to make any Badge progress on the "Expert" level?  PlayBuddy has added "expert" level...but no progress.  Played manual ... no luck
S1lent

As of today I've played 87 Expert games without receiving a single badge. Are they saying that they don't count toward the new badges?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview