PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 08:15:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Claire Hart Classic Platinum Badge (Superstar Members)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering up a Free Claire Hart Classic VIP Platinum Badge for select Club Pogo "Superstar" Members!

The pop-up displays over your current Club Pogo page, and you should see it when you log in or visit any of the pogo pages.

Claire Hart Classic - Complete 2 episodes each within 30 minutes in 2 weeks!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Mayhem

MsMissy

Is there any special place you have to go to find the Free  Claire Hart Classic? Ive looked for that badge everywhere so I could activate it, but cannot find it.  help.gif

Squid

Try going to your badge collection and looking in the most recent MnM badge book.  It should be there at or near the bottom of the contents of the book.

Mayhem

Quote from: MsMissy on July 15, 2019, 06:16:04 AM
Is there any special place you have to go to find the Free  Claire Hart Classic? Ive looked for that badge everywhere so I could activate it, but cannot find it.  help.gif

Like squid mentioned, you can find it in your most recent MnM badge book found on this page :

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/my-collection.do

MsMissy

Hello, I have been in my books looking twice today & yesterday & still cant find it. Ie just checked again in every book. Guess I need new glasses.  Thanks you both for your help, as I said cannot find it. Oh well then I wont have to play it.    sad.gif   

Squid

I don't know if this is true or not, Missy, but if you have not been playing the weeklies consistently over the weeks, you might not get the superstar badge.   I have a friend who does not regularly do the Wednesday challenges and he never gets the superstar badge offered.  Maybe someone else here can verify this - I wouldn't know where to look. 

Mayhem

I'm sure that the age of your Club Pogo account plays a role in it as well.

MsMissy

thank you Squid, that might be true. Don't no for sure, but I haven't played only 1 of the weeklies at times. To hard & long for playing by hand. But ill look again.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 17, 2019, 12:49:20 AM
I'm sure that the age of your Club Pogo account plays a role in it as well.
My friend has been a member since 2002.  Maybe it's a combination of things...

MsMissy

Squid, I have been a member sine 2000, s I was sure it would be there & I found badge in Mix& Match finally. Only took me 3 days though lol I have done with that badge now.  beer11.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on July 20, 2019, 06:09:09 AM
Squid, I have been a member sine 2000, s I was sure it would be there & I found badge in Mix& Match finally. Only took me 3 days though lol I have done with that badge now.  beer11.gif
Very happy you got it, Missy.

MsMissy

thank you Squid, sure glad I found that free badge & now done with it, till another comes.  lol  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview