This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double Browser

Started by boomboxer,

Previous topic - Next topic

boomboxer

Ok, I have been trying to do the double-browser thing, but I can never seem to complete the task.

I can open up to pogo's, and open up 2 different screen names, go into something like Texas Hold Em Poker (which is what I am trying to accomplish), but here is the problem, once one of the screen names is in, when I try to let the other screen name in, it doesn't let me. I have even tried to right click the link to the room so I can open it in another window, but when I do that, it says "page cannot be displayed". Am I doing something wrong?

I hope I am, because doing the manual dumping thru 2 computers has gotten annoying already........LOL

Plus it is evident that that is not how the dumper works (on 2 computers).

Someone fill me in, and fill in the missing step, if there is one.

Homer

You don't need 2 pc's just 2 browsers. The recommended browser are Netscape and Internet Explorer. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

boomboxer

Ahhhhhhh, so you can't use 2 IE's then?

Is that the missing step?

Homer

No because they both use the same java. ;)

Use Netscape for the other browser and it should work. O0

Slayer32

Yeah, or there is also Mozilla, or any other one that is free of download to use... there are many out there, just dont use the same javas
O0

Narcimus

Firefox as a second browser is a good choice Im finding myself using it more and more..

flamehead

netscape sucks for a 3nd browser theres way better

huh

i recommend firefox. i havent had any problems double browsering with that.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Super Duckie

this browser is under repair right now, but Neobrowser is a great browser

www.neobrowser.com

gettysrevenge

HIya Ducky and all I went to the site you posted and its not there to download.  Do not ask me what it said but the site does exist just not anything to download.  Hope ya had a nice weekend.  I drank and ate and I wanna go on a trip.  Just hit my mind.  I gotta get outta this place lol  Off subject I know but anyone ever been on one of those singles only trips?  Last guy who really showed interest didn't so like being investigated you know I gotta say those attys I pay out the waaa zooo for sure take care of me.  LOL  He doesn't call anymore thank God.  Whoever heard of "making out in a car"  Jreez or when we gonna connect I want a man not a boy.  Sorry Duckie I have had a few of homers duffs tonight  Pogocheats biggest flirt  :-*  Getty  hey we could have a contest regarding my love life.  Now that would be real interesting ya all could guess and this is r e a l i t y.  Who will she choose this week or stay home LOL  Make for fun HOMER Oscar I would kidnap but well he may be missed.  Oscar always gets left out!!  Hey Oscar  Getty LOVES YOU!! :P    >:D  I  got an auto you wouldn't have to mess with hahaha just kidding omg  Sorry do not restrict me I have no idea what I am saying lol  NOT

Super Duckie

yea, didn't ya read my full post ;)......its under repair right now :)

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Super Duckie on September 05, 2004, 09:07:37 PM
yea, didn't ya read my full post ;)......its under repair right now :)
I did I really did and it flew right on over my head LOL  I like seeing all the stuff you comment on.  Your the duckie of them all!!  Getty :-*  I am the flirt  Hey Duckie leave me a message if you have the answer to my ?    How do I clean out the java game machine, the one where it says memory etc...  or you can click on clear of finalizers ,  garbage however it shows a Help but nothing comes up.  I cant even find the darn cache
However I am always clearing history, defrag and files that sort of thing and also go to internet ex. and do the cleaning in there as well.  Is that good enough??  Thanks I hope you know what I am talking about because I cant recall what the exact name is for the java machine memory thingy.  I am sooo computer illiterate  Thanks  Getty  :-*      >:D :o    :o

Super Duckie

Oo0oONoDaTaOo0oO

I ok with this site, all auto proggies is fine by me, but the second one choose to login twice by using multiple browser, i have a problem, that is direct attack on other member's to cheat. Yeah ya can use auto program as ya wish as a sole user, but when using multiple browser wich is an old exploit even older then any auto program i have a problem. This should not be muchless allowed to be public in here if ya ask me. Yes this site is cheat's, but i thought the main purporse is to exploit tokens and pogo codes for self gratification not in such degree where it will bite us as newbies learn to multi browser... dontychya think website founder???? if that's the case heck, ijust give out 'pogo guide' code tools, wich a few know's of....heh...............

Homer

I fail to see where double browsing hurts anyone or inhibits another players ability to cheat. You are only playing yourself.

bigbear78

Quote from: gato72 on September 08, 2004, 02:24:47 AM
I ok with this site, all auto proggies is fine by me, but the second one choose to login twice by using multiple browser, i have a problem, that is direct attack on other member's to cheat. Yeah ya can use auto program as ya wish as a sole user, but when using multiple browser wich is an old exploit even older then any auto program i have a problem. This should not be muchless allowed to be public in here if ya ask me. Yes this site is cheat's, but i thought the main purporse is to exploit tokens and pogo codes for self gratification not in such degree where it will bite us as newbies learn to multi browser... dontychya think website founder???? if that's the case heck, ijust give out 'pogo guide' code tools, wich a few know's of....heh...............

???  ???  ???

What's the harm here?  Example, I hate backgammon, hearts, or any other game where you cannot play against the bots.  So I use 2 browsers and play against myself to win (unless my friends are on)

Who am I hurting  ???

Santa69

Double browsers sure helped me out in Dice Derby today.  Only had to beat 2 bots each race ;D

golden10

:'(  i am still LOST   I can get onto two different browers  and I can get into two different rooms  but  I still cant get into the same room to plaY     HELP    please :'(

Homer

golden10

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview