PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:13:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Sanctuary Game Tips

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

We hope you're enjoying Mahjong Sanctuary so far. There's lots to explore right now, with even more to come! We wanted to pass along a few game tips to help make your Mahjong Sanctuary experience a "roaring" success.

Switching to the "Accessible" Tile Set

Mahjong Sanctuary currently has two tile sets available; the original tile set and an accessible tile set. To switch between the two, just access the game settings while you're inside a level.

We know that many of you are interested in having even more options with your tile sets, and we'll consider adding more in the future for you to enjoy!

Replaying Levels

Mahjong Sanctuary has a great variety of levels that are very unique in appearance. Maybe there are some that you enjoy more than others and would like to re-play given the chance or – better still – maybe there are some "go-to" levels you'd like to earmark in your Level Collection when Challenges roll around.

Well, we have you covered on that front! Every time you complete a level the first time, you earn a Star. Once you've earned 25 Stars and spent them in your Sanctuary, you unlock the ability to re-play those previous 25 levels through your Level Collection!

You won't be able to earn more Stars or Feathers by re-playing levels you've won before, but re-playing levels can help you climb ranks or complete Challenges more easily.

Favoriting Levels

When you win a level, you'll also have an option to click the "heart" icon to say that you liked it. Pressing that heart doesn't just stroke Sir Barnaby's ego (though we're sure he's pleased to hear any positive feedback), it also marks that level as one of your Favorites.

Later on, you can toggle on the "Favorites" part of the Level Collection to show only the levels that you have hit that heart button on. You can add a heart to a level at any time in the Level Collection screen, too. So next time you feel like you just have to re-play that one level that looks like an angler fish, well, you're all set to go!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

I myself played this game already, but don't like the idea that there is no Hint button. I found myself having to play the same game over till I won it.  for m,e it would take too long to win a badge playing by hand. So I prefer the original Mahjong. But im sure others will love it.

Mayhem

That's odd they wouldn't have a hint button. The other ones have one, don't they?

Squid

I haven't mustered the bravery to go in yet.

LittleFawn

They do have a option for shows pairs and shows open tiles. There is no hint button in this game but those two are almost a hint button.

Stinkerbell

I have trouble seeing the tiles. They're so small.

LittleFawn

The tiles are kind of small wish they made them just a little bigger but I can deal with these.

Stinkerbell

I think it's because the actual playing field is small.

LittleFawn

I agree the actual board the tiles are on is not that big.

KrAzY

LittleFawn

Good luck with the auto. I hope that it is better then the ones with Quins. It must be hard to get one to win when the puzzles are not that easy.

Mayhem

No word yet when the cheat will be ready, but I'll keep you all posted when I find anything out.

Squid

Mayhem

I'm sure everyone is already aware, but the cheat is now available. Just posting this here because of my previous post.

Squid

zipper408

i am on level 350 in Mahjong Sanctuary and it is a challenge game but the scissors on the first time doesnt cut the "challenged" tile on the first try. so you can never win because those tiles are NOT released to be used

LittleFawn

There are usually two sets you have to use to cut away the vines in the higher levels. I completed that level already.

Squid

Sometimes it's luck of the draw in the clippers placement and the vine placements.

LittleFawn

Quote from: Squid on January 21, 2021, 03:12:09 PM
Sometimes it's luck of the draw in the clippers placement and the vine placements.

This is so true. I have had good and bad placements on both of these.

Squid

tumbsup.gif

I've started new games when I didn't like the looks of things!