PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:03:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire Q&A

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo Addiction Solitaire Q&A

Pogo Llama: Hello Pogo Dora! Thank you for joining me in the Pogo studio to talk about the fan-favorite Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD! For those that are just joining us, can you please tell me what kind of game Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD is?

Pogo Dora: Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD is a casual card game which puts a nice spin on solitaire-style games. It's a unique game, in terms of gameplay and overall experience it provides to the players.

Pogo Llama: That about sums it up, especially the unique part. We know our Pogoians really love their Pogo Addiction Solitaire! How long have you been working on transferring over Pogo Addiction Solitaire to HD?

Pogo Dora:  Officially, we have been working on it since the start of April, but unofficially a couple of artists and designers have been working on it a couple months prior to that. We really enjoyed the original game and when the opportunity arose for us that we might be working on it, we started to look deeper into the game and see what makes it special to our players.

Pogo Llama: You officially began working on the transfer in April. Great things do take time! Talking about great things, can you please tell us what your favorite features are in the new Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD?

Pogo Dora: Oh yes for sure! By far, my favorite is the bobblehead collection! I don't want to spoil anything but keep flipping those gold cards and you will be in for a surprise!

Pogo Llama: The bobbleheads are really fun and creative. Speaking of creativity, can you tell us more about the art in the game and how it came to conception?

Pogo Dora:  The entire creative team deserve a lot of credit for the new look and feel of the game. It is outstanding! Right from the start, we had several renditions of the board and cards to see how it all works together. We didn't want to stray away from the original game so we focused on making everything a bit bigger so the players can have more fun playing the game. Once we decided on the art direction, it was on the artists to bring the game to life in HD. And I feel players will enjoy their effort very much!

Pogo Llama: It looks absolutely fantastic. Very crisp and clean. Pogo Dora, can you please tell us what players should keep in mind as they play through the game?

Pogo Dora: The next bobblehead is just around the corner! Keep playing to unlock all 10 of them! Each bobblehead has a specific unlock condition, so you just have to keep playing to unlock the next one. Keep in mind you can check your progress toward each bobblehead on the shelf.

Pogo Llama: Thank you so much for the tips and information about Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD! Would you like to share anything else before you head out?

Pogo Dora: My team and I are so excited for this game release! We worked very hard on bringing the best possible HD experience to the players! We know players will recognize it from the first moment they start up Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.