PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 11:30:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Snapshot Badges + Earn Bonus Badges (Badge Marathon)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

You can currently pick up 10 new Snapshot Badges in badge central for 16 gems each. If you can complete five or more challenges in time, you'll earn yourself bonus badges.

Here's how:

- Complete Challenges for 5 Snapshot Badges by October 1st, 2019 at 11:59AM PST to earn three bonus badges.
- Complete Challenges for 10 Snapshot Badges by October 1st, 2019 at 11:59AM PST to earn two more bonus badges.

The Challenges cover nine popular Pogo games, including Quinn's Aquarium (two challenges - Sorry Squid!), Jet Set Solitaire, Poppit! Bingo, Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows, Sweet Tooth Town, World Class Solitaire HD, Tri-Peaks Solitaire, Mahjong Garden HD and Mahjong Safari HD.

The bonus badges will be awarded starting on October 9th.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

So, we have to buy the badges for this marathon? Then if we complete them we win a bonus badge? That's the new marathon??? Usually they give us the badges for marathons.

Mayhem

Yeah, this is a weird marathon. The free 10-game badge marathon starts this Friday.

QuoteThe next Badge Marathon is fast approaching! Starting Friday, Club Pogo members can race through ten new Challenges for ten Pogo favorites in the Golden Cone Badge Marathon.

Those who make it to the finish line in time will walk away with an adorable new bonus badge.

See you at the race!

LittleFawn

I think someone had said it was a promotion that they were doing for the snapshot badges.
"New Snapshot Badges
Limited-time promotion: Take on ten new Challenges for a chance to earn up to five bonus Badges."
That is why I said it was a promotion.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 19, 2019, 12:57:06 AM
Yeah, this is a weird marathon. The free 10-game badge marathon starts this Friday.

Okay! In that case, I'm in! All these marathons are good for Play Buddy. I keep waiting for a lull in the freebie marathons to stop my subscription but they keep on comin' so I keep on subscribin'!

S1lent

Greetings,
Pogo is like a drug dealer.  Give you a free sample.  Get you hooked and then charge you Gems to play.

What a country.

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 19, 2019, 12:30:48 PM
Greetings,
Pogo is like a drug dealer.  Give you a free sample.  Get you hooked and then charge you Gems to play.

What a country.

S1lent
LOL, c'mere Pogoian... here's a badge.... you'll like it... trust me... won't cost ya a cent...

Mayhem

I have mixed feelings about these. I don't want to feel "forced" to get them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 22, 2019, 12:37:23 AM
I have mixed feelings about these. I don't want to feel "forced" to get them.

I have enough gems to buy them, and if money were 'no object' I'd own all the badges ever made. But, the truth is that money isn't 'no object' and I need to wait for badges to go on sale and make the gems last as long as possible.

Like I've said many times, as far as hobbies go, Pogo is a cheap one! $39 per year is all you have to pay to have access to all sorts of fun games. The extras - badges, powerups, etc... those are not required. It's the hardcore Pogoians like many of us who indulge in the extras by choice. The rest of Pogoville hardly give those things a second glance.

That said, we've all been around long enough to see that the Pogo of old is a far cry from what EA has turned it into: proof that bigger isn't always better.

Mayhem

I couldn't agree more!

Since they're making all this money now, there should be no excuses for not binging back all the classics that made Pogo what it is today.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview