PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:20:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em auto

Started by bowler_man2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

bowler_man2005

i heard the auto for hold'em and pool coming out today from badgehelp anyone know anything about it?

admin

Yes, they both should be out soon.

You can view some screenshots of the Pool auto here.

bowler_man2005

hey pcheats thanks if you dont mind you think you could post when they come out here or if you where planning on making an annoucemnt then go ahead :) thanks agian

admin

Yep, there will definitely be posts here and news entries made when they are out.  :)

bowler_man2005

eminem

any word yet  of an eta for this auto???  i seen what was said on badgehelp, but the same info has been there for a number of days now.  thanks! >:D O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

eminem

OH YEA!!!!  now maybe????  hehe j/k.  can't wait to try this one out.  i hate that game with a passion!!! >:D O0

bowler_man2005

i like this game but i hoping it give me some tips when i watch it run a bit :)

bowler_man2005

hmmm any new updates on the hold'em auto anyone know of?

BadgeHelpOscar

Email me and I will give you a beta copy of texas hold em
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bowler_man2005

sent ya an email pogopal just waiting for reply :)

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelpOscar

If anyone wants to mess around with the beta for Texas holdem....here's the link...

http://gamewand.com/texas/texasholdem.exe

Super Duckie

bigbear78

Quote from: PogoPal on September 12, 2004, 08:24:18 PM
If anyone wants to mess around with the beta for Texas holdem....here's the link...

http://gamewand.com/texas/texasholdem.exe

Works good  O0

BUT.....it doesn't really follow any poker strategy. 

Example: 

I had 2 7's in my hand, the flop was 9-10-A
One player bet big (he had an ace) but the poker auto called it
The Turn: A
He bet big again and the auto called.  ANY sane person would have folded by now.
The River: 10
Same story, he had a A's full of 10's Full House.

I'm not knocking your program in anyway, you guys rule  O0

BTW here's a little holdem odds calculator http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_odds/

Homer

Quote from: bowler_man2005 on September 12, 2004, 06:38:54 PM
sent ya an email pogopal just waiting for reply :)

Check your trash bin. If you have email with spam filtering it might have thrown it out. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Santa69

right now I would only use it in the just for fun rooms

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview