PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:56:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BINGO What is the deal

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

I like to play bingo but I am afraid it almost impossible to get a bingo anymore.  I have noticed that the numbers are always in sequences and if I didn't know better I would think the darn game is programmed by the player in charge.  Anyone have any clue about this.  I quit using the bingo auto, It became just simply useless.  They give ya a bingo if you are lucky mostly they like your name for high score.  I got that one covered by unclicking all the numbers I didn't need.  Anyway, can someone tell me anything about what the hey is going on there.  They bingo if you have one left.  I have let three numbers go by waiting it out and still it shows 1 number till bingo.  Boom  I would love to know how they are programming the game. Cause its not pogo. They for sure aren't that smart.  And its always the same winners.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..  I do know hitting the pause button and then resume helps a little but not enough to get a friggin bingo.  Pogocheats biggest flirt  Getty  >:D        :-*    ;)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eminem

hyia getty.  i assume you are referring to fortune bingo.  if not, then please disregard.  i have heard that there was a mass hysteria of pogo cry babies wining to pogo about auto users and people sharing bingos. ::)  i don't know if they plan on doing this or not, but i have heard this from a number of people.  they are considering only letting 1 or 2 bingos tops per game.  like i said i don't know if they have or not, but this is what i was told.  kinda looks like maybe they are?????  who knows...i hope this helps ;).  Tc!!! >:D O0

KittyKat

from what ive seen they let 3, cuz after 3 winners get it they dont even count down from 10 they just go straight to the bingo winners page.

badcrazygirl

I think Bingo is a retarded game for the old people, do not mean to be rude

eminem

i take it dark that you do not have your bingo badges then????  lol >:D O0

gettysrevenge

;D  Ok I think you may be riight about the number of bingos!!  Thanks for the info, sometimes I need a break and go to bingo but the auto dont get it anymore.  I do go to a couple of share rooms but sometimes even then you cant hit. I shut it off anymore and just play.  Hitting that pause button does though change around the sequence of numbers after resume is hit  Thanks all I wondered what the heck.  Seems like there are still leaders in the rooms.  I know cause I am told this one is yours and sure enough I may almost have coverall but I get it lOL  I just delete all the numbers i dont need so no high score!!   >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview