This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens Happiness badge for stone Garden

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I received an email from Pogo telling me there had been a problem with progress in the sixth happiness badge in the stone garden in Solitaire Gardens.  Due to this they have given me this badge and I don't have to win it.  I checked and sure enough its in my album.  Cool.  It was the last one I had to get.  I have made it to rank 100 but don't see myself making the last one now of 110. I will finish the last garden then not bother to get any more seeds.  I was playing overnight gaining stars and seeds.

Squid

I got the same message.  When I was in chat with Pogo a few days ago, they said "Keep trying, lady, you have to achieve the objective".  Grrr, it isn't a challenge badge, per se!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I wonder if there will be one last garden since the game is retiring, or if this was it.

Squid

I didn't see anything posted by Pogo but I think there will be a February garden, at least.  The March garden, if it's coming, would have to be done very quickly to avoid the retirement date.

Stinkerbell

But each new garden has 3 levels. I wonder if they'll add a 5th level to the Stone garden or add a new garden with 1 level.

Squid

Oh, yes, maybe you're right.  I thought you meant that they might not provide ANY garden

Mayhem

I would expect to see a new garden in February, but that will probably be it until it's brought back in HD.

S1lent

Greetings,
Think Mayhem is correct.  Looks like a new Solitaire Gardens HD is about to be launched, as there is not a new Garden that usually opens on the 15th of the month.
S1lent

LittleFawn

This game is being retired and I do not think there is a new HD version.

Mayhem

I was expecting a garden, but maybe they decided not to do it after all ..

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview