This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Spades HD is coming to Pogo Early Access on March 26th!

The newly remastered version includes beautiful new graphics, a pack of playful pooches and improved performance across all modern browsers.

You can expect the same great gameplay as the classic, including multiplayer matches. Partner up with a friend or a bot to take on another team. You can even customize the rules to play your way.

While you wait for the new version, you can continue to play the original version of Spades on Pogo Classic.

(click on image for a larger version)

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Squid

MsMissy

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

going in.... interested to see.  I like Spades.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
With all the new Badges and you need to cheat.  Here are a few tips.  Sign in to host a game.  Have your second account ready to join.  Wait until a different person signs in...then join.  This will give you and your second account as partners.  Easy to win.  Now, if you see a game with the names K and M as partners.  Do not play them...it might be me and I am cheating.

Now if you want to or need to win some Badges...let me know...I can bring on three names to help.

Good luck
S1lent

Mayhem

They did a pretty decent job with the game. I'm really bad at it, but I'm sure I would be better if I understood how to play properly.

S1lent

Greetings
In the military the Officers played Bridge, us old "salts" played Pinochle" and the new people played Spades.  Don't know what the Ladies played.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 27, 2020, 08:03:05 AM
Greetings
In the military the Officers played Bridge, us old "salts" played Pinochle" and the new people played Spades.  Don't know what the Ladies played.
S1lent

When my mother in law was still alive, my hubs, my father in law, and I, played Pinochle every Saturday night.

Mayhem

Texas Hold'em / Canasta is still my favorite of the bunch.

Squid

snowflower

I love Canasta, it's my favorite of all!  dancing16.gif  Then Spades, Hearts, Euchre and Pinochle!!! Would be great to see them all in the new version!!

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
I too agree with Snowy.  Heck I grew up in South Dakota.  All we could do was play cards or shovel snow.

S1lent

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview