This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strange news from the Duckie Files

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

PENSACOLA, Florida (AP) -- Nice shootin', Rex!

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption

Dream Faerie

I Heard about this on my way to work this morning, WAY TO GO PUPPIES!!!!!  O0

Dream Faerie

Duckie, My forum love, Get outta my mind lol, I was just thinking of putting that in there lol

Dream Faerie

How about this one?????

Man shoots self while explaining gun safety
September 8, 2004 (BLOOMINGTON, Ind.) — It's an all-too-realistic lesson in gun safety. An Indiana coroner is recovering from a leg wound after accidentally shooting himself.

Monroe County Coroner David Toumey says he was demonstrating gun safety late one night last week at a boat ramp, when the gun went off. He tells The Herald-Times as he was checking to make sure the gun was unloaded, it fired.

The local sheriff's office hasn't released details of the accident, saying a deputy has yet to file a report.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

why do people feel the need to hurt a helpless animal or a child its way beyond me  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview