PlayBuddy
June 20, 2024, 12:03:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Spades HD : Win 20 Blind Bids this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Create 12 Yahtzees this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Barnaby Phoenix Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mayhem



The new Sir Barnaby Phoenix Constellation has started!

For the first time ever, select tiers will even award Pogo Gems. The Sir Barnaby Phoenix Constellation will also have a few extra prizes for those of you who want to keep earning Pogis after completing all the Gold Level tiers.

Reach 56,000 Pogis : Get 5 Wave and 5 Joker power-ups for Snowbird Solitaire.
Reach 81,500 Pogis : Get the previous power-up pack plus a special Challenge worth 1,000 Pogis when completed.
Reach 125,000 Pogis : Get the previous power-up pack and special Challenge, plus an additional Challenge worth 1,600 Pogis when completed.

These extra rewards will be delivered after the Constellation ends on September 7th.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 10, 2020, 12:44:45 AM


The new Sir Barnaby Phoenix Constellation has started!

For the first time ever, select tiers will even award Pogo Gems. The Sir Barnaby Phoenix Constellation will also have a few extra prizes for those of you who want to keep earning Pogis after completing all the Gold Level tiers.

Reach 56,000 Pogis : Get 5 Wave and 5 Joker power-ups for Snowbird Solitaire.
Reach 81,500 Pogis : Get the previous power-up pack plus a special Challenge worth 1,000 Pogis when completed.
Reach 125,000 Pogis : Get the previous power-up pack and special Challenge, plus an additional Challenge worth 1,600 Pogis when completed.

These extra rewards will be delivered after the Constellation ends on September 7th.

https://www.pogo.com/pogi-constellation

Okay, so I LOVE this! And it must mean that Pogo noticed a drop-off in players during those final days. I won't be able to meet the extra requirements, but I'm glad they're doing it!


Mayhem

I was wondering if they were going to do something for those who finish it early. I'll never see it myself, but I'm glad it available for those who do.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I REALLLLLLY LIKE THIS!!!!!


I was just scrolling through the bronze level to see what power ups we'd get, and saw it.
This is really doing a lot to renew my faith and enjoyment in Pogo.

Mayhem

That's a nice chunk of gems! I'm surprised they're giving that many out.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 12, 2020, 01:03:34 AM
That's a nice chunk of gems! I'm surprised they're giving that many out.

Me too. For awhile the QA power-up prizes were listing like 10 shuffles and 10 clones, etc.... when in fact we only got 2. So this might be an error they'll catch at some point.

Mayhem

I hope not! We need to keep track of our gem count before reaching that tier.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Definitely,.

Quote from: Mayhem on July 13, 2020, 12:53:04 AM
I hope not! We need to keep track of our gem count before reaching that tier.

Stinkerbell

#9
I'm in Silver now and I'm not seeing the 50 gems reward anywhere.

ETA - Ooops, I found it. They moved the placement of the award.



S1lent

Greetings,
Going to be close if I am to receive the 50 Gems for completing tier 15 (the second award).  I've been doing all the daily's, Wednesday's challenges and all of the free challenges.  I still need 13,300.  Looks like I will get 7,000 pogis doing the daily's and 4,000 pogis doing the Wednesday's.  "Dash for the Sash" might put me over.  BTW...this is a dummy account that was given to me.  I use it to gift myself a few Badges.  I am such a Cheap Scape.

S1lent

Squid

They are making it tough to get all levels done.  I don't believe you can get the final gold level without buying a bunch of stuff.

Stinkerbell



LittleFawn

Those really do help. I have 5 tires left in silver to do. I buy badges as I go a long to get through them all.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on August 03, 2020, 12:11:15 PM
Those really do help. I have 5 tires left in silver to do. I buy badges as I go a long to get through them all.

I really am much more pro-Pogo these days. I've been buying all the sale badges and haven't HAD to use any yet. I might have to this time, but I'm still hoping for another mega challenge with badges/pogis supplied by Pogo.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 03, 2020, 10:00:42 AM
We can only hope for another bonus challenge event.

There is still 35 days left in the constellation - I'm sure we'll see another one!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 04, 2020, 01:02:20 AM
There is still 35 days left in the constellation - I'm sure we'll see another one!

Fingers crossed!!!

Are you going to create a special thread for each new constellation?

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 04, 2020, 05:34:24 AM
Are you going to create a special thread for each new constellation?

Yes, I will be creating a new thread for each one. I link to them at the top and bottom (previous constellations) on our Pogi Constellation page.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

 Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview