This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo buddy never wins?

Started by bunella,

Previous topic - Next topic

bunella

I bought the quinns buddy and i am using the classic tile set and it hasn't completed or won a game yet.  It keeps repeating the same game saying no more moves.  How can i get it to win?

Thank you.

Squid

Hi and welcome, bunella.

If you haven't completed the aquarium display you're playing in, you will have to complete a given level before moving on to the next puzzle.  Some levels are very hard and need to be tried multiple times.

If you HAVE completed the display, you should be getting random puzzles unless you have "restart" checked off under the options tab on the auto. 

LittleFawn

The buddy for this game will rarely win a game. When I use it which is rarely I will watch it till it gets stuck then do the rest by hand.

tvc

mine used to win but no more it does not recognize or see the tiles properly it picks the wrong ones 16/60 I hate this game

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on January 23, 2021, 05:16:12 AM
I could learn to love you, tvc.
I'm obviously running a blind buddy in Q/A. No amount of bug reports seem to fix it. How discouraging to dread Challenge Day, when I SO used to look forward to it.  99% of the time it'll include one or more of this very difficult and discouraging Q/A. Enuf said.
rolleyes.gif Quins Buddy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview