PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 04:40:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

interested in a free gb macro?

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

marky03

Any one be interested in a greenback bayou auto..a macro? If any ones shareware went out of gg2. Im almost done  O0

Slayer32

i make my own free autos also, one of he easies ive made is greenabck bayou, right now im working on how to make Perfect pair solo, i have over 10 free autos, and a wordjong, ( which will not be realeased, but IS already made ) i will have a site up with them all ( like DJ) sooon

Thisnamenottaken

Am I missing something????   What are you hoping to accomplish by telling everyone you HAVE a auto for wordjong but not planning to release it.... makes no sense.... wouldnt it have been nicer of you to mention the others you are planning to share and leave out the wordjong... unless of course you dont have one or you just like to be a tease.... :(

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on October 08, 2004, 10:02:17 AM
unless of course you dont have one or you just like to be a tease.... :(

That's what I am thinkin     ::)  have one made but wont release it.  Then why program it?

sean007

Quote from: Slayer32 on October 08, 2004, 08:55:41 AM
i make my own free autos also, one of he easies ive made is greenabck bayou, right now im working on how to make Perfect pair solo, i have over 10 free autos, and a wordjong, ( which will not be realeased, but IS already made ) i will have a site up with them all ( like DJ) sooon

you saying you have a wordjong auto? lets see some screen shots  ;D

Favre5

yes, keep checking Marky's site at http://pmacros.com  O0

EnglishLion

Quote from: Favre5 on October 10, 2004, 06:50:54 AM
yes, keep checking Marky's site at http://pmacros.com  O0

cant open any of the titles except "contact us"  :(

Cheater_KeVin

marky03

EnglishLion

Yea sounds good, but its monday night here now lol (i'm in UK).....i can see works been done on it today tho....looks good O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview