Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Extended Time Away

Author Topic: Extended Time Away  (Read 657 times)

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
Extended Time Away
« on: April 13, 2022, 02:53:23 pm »
I will be gone for awhile while my husband continues to recover from a stroke and now they found a tumor during a colonoscopy. The results from that will not be in till next week. I am exhausted from not sleeping much and am okay. I will keep you all updated as I find out more information. These past few weeks have been really hard as I am alone and I have a neighbor helping me care for our dog. I am disabled myself so I have needed help.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • <3 <3 <3
Re: Extended Time Away
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 05:20:13 pm »
I am very sorry to hear all this, LF.  I hope all the reports are good and that he makes a speedy recovery.   Be sure to take care of YOU!

With every drop of water you drink, every breath you take, you’re connected to the sea.  S. Earle

Offline snowflower

• Sapphire
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 06:12:09 pm »
angel19.gif
We'll be praying for him Little Fawn. As hard as it is, you really do need to get your rest, it's important. If you go down from exhaustion you will be worse off and so will he. I hope everything turns out on the positive side ... I know it must be hard. God's Blessings and keep us updated, ok.

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 08:25:43 am »
Oh, Fawn, I'm so sorry to hear this.  Take care of yourself and accept all the help you can get. I'm sending prayers for both you and your husband!

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 08:17:17 am »
I am done with Pogo for awhile unfortunately. Hubby is home from rehab but our roles have been reversed. He needs more care and by the end of the day I am wiped out and it will be even more responsibility when he starts on whatever treatment for his colon cancer.

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 08:31:18 am »
I am done with Pogo for awhile unfortunately. Hubby is home from rehab but our roles have been reversed. He needs more care and by the end of the day I am wiped out and it will be even more responsibility when he starts on whatever treatment for his colon cancer.

If you need any Pogo help, let us know. I, and others, are willing to help!!
And you'll continue to be in my prayers.  embrace.gif

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2022, 01:23:31 pm »
I am just going to quit Pogo for now. Have no interest in it now. Hubby needs most of my attention and by the end of the day I am just to tired to do anything else.

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2022, 02:38:44 pm »
Hubby had a pet scan yesterday and the cancer is only in his colon. It has not spread.

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2022, 02:45:08 pm »
Hubby had a pet scan yesterday and the cancer is only in his colon. It has not spread.

WONDEFUL news!!!!!!!! Thank you for updating us!!!   

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • <3 <3 <3
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2022, 02:50:30 pm »
Great news!  You must be relieved to hear this!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 04:53:24 am by Squid »

With every drop of water you drink, every breath you take, you’re connected to the sea.  S. Earle

Offline s1lentscream

• Amethyst
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2022, 07:29:52 pm »
Hi,
I feel your pain.  My first heart attack was 16 May 1999...that resulted in two stents.  Second was 1 Jan 2000...Happy New Years...that resulted in another stent.  I was good (somewhat) until September 2012 third heart attack and another stent. The people at the Emergency Room said, "Oh not you again", JK...although the technician said if I don't make it can I have your boots, they look really nice...I said sure.  Things were good till the Radical Prostatectomy two years ago in April.  Heck I didn't think I would make it to 75 and 1/2 years old.

Take care
S1lent aka Ken #2

Admin: For safety and privacy, Pogo names removed.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 03:39:22 am by Admin »

Offline LittleFawn

• Amethyst
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2022, 05:56:44 pm »
Just an update. Hubby is scheduled for surgery on July11. He has a surgical evaluation on June 30. He will be having two resections of his colon. He has a tumor on the left side and right side so there is a need for the two resections.

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • <3 <3 <3
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 09:39:37 am »
Oh, my, you must be so worried.  The good news is that they are putting off the surgery for 3 weeks, that says something.  You'll be in our thoughts, LF, tell your hubby.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: