This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Fresh Spectacular Showcase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Garden Fresh Spectacular Showcase has started!

Visit the farmers market and collect a bounty of badges and Pogis in the new Garden Fresh Spectacular Showcase, happening now on Club Pogo!

You can join the fun by taking on 48 new event challenges. The first 24 challenges unlock for free and completing them all in time will earn you two bonus badges. If you want to keep going and earn three more bonus badges, you can purchase and complete the remaining 24 challenges.

Challenges unlock randomly and may be completed in any order you like. If you finish everything in time, you'll earn a total of 53 badges and a cornucopia of Pogis!

The Garden Fresh Spectacular Showcase ends at 11:59 pm on June 26th.

https://www.pogo.com/events/spectacular-showcase-challenge
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Nice.  I can use the pogis.  We have about a month left on this current constellation.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 05, 2022, 04:23:57 AM
Nice.  I can use the pogis.  We have about a month left on this current constellation.

It's going to be rough. My account has been switched over to the new challenge area format. So they games are not going to progress after a win. Or even a loss.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 05, 2022, 07:10:41 AM
It's going to be rough. My account has been switched over to the new challenge area format. So they games are not going to progress after a win. Or even a loss.
Have you tried my clicker solution?

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Just a reminder that this will start sometime later today!

Stinkerbell

Has anyone purchased the additional badges? I know they come out to 10 gems each, but I'm wondering about the pogi count. What are they worth in pogis?

S1lent

Greetings,
Each of the additional Badges is worth 250 Pogis.

Enjoy the day
S1lent

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

I have mixed feelings about it as well. I'm tempted though ..

Squid

I admit I am tempted, too.  They can't be stored, though, they have to be completed during this constellation.  I'm not in math mood this morning.  LOL

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 08, 2022, 04:23:40 AM
They can't be stored, though, they have to be completed during this constellation.  I'm not in math mood this morning.  LOL

The purchased ones can be stored:

Finished with the free Challenges and ready for more? Purchase premium Spectacular Showcase Challenges to reach more milestones and earn all the rewards. You'll be able to keep and activate premium Spectacular Showcase Challenges after the event ends, though you won't be able to earn the bonus rewards.

Squid

I don't know why but it's taking me longer to get through some of these challenges. 

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 09, 2022, 07:04:44 AM
The purchased ones can be stored:

Finished with the free Challenges and ready for more? Purchase premium Spectacular Showcase Challenges to reach more milestones and earn all the rewards. You'll be able to keep and activate premium Spectacular Showcase Challenges after the event ends, though you won't be able to earn the bonus rewards.
that may have pushed me over the edge into buying.  Thanks for the info.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview