This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Corn Maze Treasure Chase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Corn Maze Treasure Chase has started!

Chase down new hidden Challenges to claim new rewards in the Corn Maze Treasure Chase.

During this three-week event, you'll follow a series of clues to uncover 12 hidden gaming challenges. Each completed challenge earns you a badge that forms part of a larger picture. When you fill in all 12 pieces, you'll complete the event and unlock the treasure - a new animated reward badge and set of power-ups.

The Corn Maze Treasure Chase runs through November 13th, with four new hidden challenges unlocking each week of the event.

https://www.pogo.com/events/treasure-hunt-challenge

SPOILER ALERT

Week #1 :

Tri-Peaks Solitaire: Open 35 chests
Quinn's Aquarium: Collect 3,500 tiles
Mahjong Sanctuary: Fill the Combo Meter to X2 400 times
Peggle Blast: Clear 1,600 pegs

Week #2

Bejeweled Stars: Match 5,000 gems
Turbo 21: Get 180 Blackjacks
Monopoly Sudoku: Win 40 games
Cookie Connect: Serve 100 customers

Week #3

Garden Blast: Win 50 games
Phlinx II: Score 20,000 points
Sweet Tooth Town: Clear 15,000 candies
Thousand Island Solitaire: Finish 80 piles
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thank you.  Does anyone happen to know if these challenges must be completed in the week they are offered or are they able to be done anytime as long as they are completed by 11/13?  I ask because I may want to hold off on challenges until the next constellation.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 24, 2022, 05:41:47 AM
Thank you.  Does anyone happen to know if these challenges must be completed in the week they are offered or are they able to be done anytime as long as they are completed by 11/13?  I ask because I may want to hold off on challenges until the next constellation.

Same here. I want to save them for next time. I don't THINK they have to be completed in the week they are offered, though.

Mayhem

I think you have until the end of the event to complete them. I don't see anything on the event page that states otherwise.

Squid

Thanks, all, that's a relief.  I'm picking and choosing what to do for this constellation.

Mayhem

Yeah, that sounds like a plan. The next constellation is only 12 days away, might as well try and get off to a good start on it.

Squid

I've used a couple of them as I will need a few extra pogis to get to the end of silver but I am being careful not to waste pogis.

S1lent

Greetings,
For those who are saving the pogis for next constellation and are doing today's daily Mahjong Sanctuary here is my tip.
Just play level 4 and get the flowers.  DO NOT complete the level but go back to the Sanctuary and retry.  Do this 5 times and you will get the 100 daily pogis without using up the Corn Maze Treasure Chase.

Good luck
S1lent

Squid

Mayhem

Good tip! I wish I would've saw this post the other day.

oldfan

Thanks for the help !!  I don't know what others see but when I look at the maze square, the clues are not all on one line they are divided in the square.   I sooo wish they would bury quinns in a swamp and stop forcing it on every challenge-- good luck

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
For those who are saving the Pogis for next constellation and are doing today's daily Quinn's here is my tip.
Just complete two games to collect the 100 Pogis for the Daily.  You can then finish off Quinn's after the start of the next constellation.
Hope this helps,
S1lent

Squid

I've been whittling away at the M. Sanctuary challenge.  I do the daily each morning and I should be fine.  I won't get the badge until the new constellation but it won't take much to cross the finish line.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that week#2 has started!

The spoilers are posted in the first post of this thread.

catfancie

LittleFawn

Going to hold off on doing Suduko since a new city will be variable on the first of November.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on October 31, 2022, 01:01:07 AM
Mayhem
Thank you for the Spoilers.

You're welcome!

Quote from: LittleFawn on October 31, 2022, 01:12:01 AM
Going to hold off on doing Suduko since a new city will be variable on the first of November.

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier today as well. These challenges don't look too bad.

Dragonlover

girl5.gif

I been trying to do the Corn Maze one and it seems that it is not taking the Turbo 21

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview