PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:39:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

25 Days of Pogo Celebration

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The 25 Days of Pogo Celebration for 2022 has started!

Enjoy new gifts, sales and more everyday through December 25th.

Here's what they are offering us:

- New Badge Sales : Limited-time sales on individual badges from select badge collections.
- Free Gifts : Club Players enjoy free gift badges and power-up packs throughout the celebration.
  12/8 – Free Claire Hart 2 Power-ups
  12/9 – Free Phlinx ll Power-ups
  12/12 – Free Jet Set Solitaire Power-ups
  12/13 – Free Cookie Connect Power-ups
  12/14 – Free Quinn's Aquarium Power-ups
  12/22 – Free Pogo Daily Sudoku Power-ups
  12/23 – Free Garden Blast seed funds

- Bonus Daily Challenges : Complete seven consecutive days of extra Daily Challenges to earn a bonus badge and Pogis.
- Bonus Weekly Challenges : Take on three Weekly Challenges every week throughout December, all loaded with extra Pogi points to earn.
- Powered-Up Savings : 25% Off power-ups and in-game currency in select Pogo titles. New game sales arrive each week.

https://www.pogo.com/25-days-of-pogo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

Thanks Mayhem.  I will be able to do the first five challenges only as Garden Blast is No 6.  The game still will not load past 80%.  I have given up on it.  Got tired of constantly deleting my cache for no result.   It would have been nice to get all those pogis. I contacted EA and they say the problem is with my browser.  I have tried 3 different browsers with same result.  If I sign in to chrome with my other account which doesn't have all the levels completed it loads immediately. So its not me.  Just one of the unlucky ones who hit this problem.  I am not alone but I think we are by far in the minority so easier to blame us then ignore us.

Update.  Game loaded completely.  I realised why.  There are new levels to play.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on December 01, 2022, 02:07:42 AM

Update.  Game loaded completely.  I realised why.  There are new levels to play.
WOnderful news!  I'm glad you'll be able to do all the extra stuff this month. 

raine56

I also noticed it is giving you credit towards the badge even if you don't win the game.  So much better.

Mayhem

Quote from: raine56 on December 01, 2022, 02:07:42 AM

I'm glad your back in action! How did you fix the issue?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview