PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 01:26:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

S/H/Z/G

How about little Yaou Minh (no idea how to spell it) when he found that immunity idol!?!   :-[

sd1619

I laughed so hard when Michelle fell off the platform but no one knew it since they were all blindfolded.  I found the video on youtube and I watch it over and over and am still laughing at it.

Tara

Quote from: shelley on April 01, 2007, 05:15:00 AM
I laughed so hard when Michelle fell off the platform but no one knew it since they were all blindfolded.  I found the video on youtube and I watch it over and over and am still laughing at it.

lmao...that was funny.

S/H/Z/G

what was even funnier was her tribe mate saying he would direct them and then yelling "I can't see"

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Chata *#$% up

Tara

Quote from: Chata on April 19, 2007, 02:20:27 AM
I hope yau man wins  ++

My daughter would love you for saying that.  She feels sorry for him every week.

I wish someone find that fake idol he made and buried.. :))

That was so funny. I'm hoping someone finds it and tries to use it...lol

Chata *#$% up

He is like the biggest underdog but yet kicks but in the challenges and is very smart.  O0

Homer

Tara

Tara

:///  I'm excited this is coming on tonight. Last week was probably the best show I've ever seen on Survivor. I'm so excited about what could happen tonight.  :>>

Tara

bams68

I'm with you on that, all week long they were saying how this was gonna be the shocking an best week to watch.

I'm still laughing at how Mookie and Alex thought that no one was gonna think that going through sumones personal things was ok. I mean come on, hello - they should not have said it like that. But yeah gonna hurt the ol' man for sure eventually. He's a really good player - more precise at the moves he makes and he really thinks things over alot. Smart is all I can say and if he wins =it would be well deserving cuz for a man his size and age, he's done well in this game.

I was sad to see egardo (if I spelt that rite) leave last week, not cuz I like there lil group but man he was hot, and I loved his accent. Yummie *giggles*

Jus had sumthing about him - dreamy

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I don't even know who I want to win.  Not Dreamz that's for sure, I do know that much. That little snake in the grass. I hope he finds the idol that's fake. I'm gonna  :)) :))  if someone finds it and doesn't say anything and then tries to use it. That will be the funniest thing on the show ever. :))  Then it will really be funny when everyone finds out who did it..lmao

Homer

Tara

That's who you want to win?  He looks like he could use the money to buy some food.  :)))

Homer

bams68

I'm with you on that Homer, I am cheering for him. As for that fake Idol - OMFG that would be sooooo histically funny for sure. OMG I would totally fall on the floor laughing if Dreamz were to find it LOL or Alex too. I'm not too much of a fan of Boo either, not sure exactly what he thinks of the alliance. But we'll see how she blows over soon, the final is not too far away.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

zeboo

my vote is with Yau man too and I hope dreamz finds the fake Idol that Yau man planted that would be histerical  :)))

Tara

Dreamz would be the perfect one to find it. OMG..I hope he does, and you know he won't tell anyone. I will laugh for a week on that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview