PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 12:52:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 13, 2007, 01:52:16 PM
I hope Courtney goes tonight. :^*

She ain't going anywhere.

Quote from: les on December 13, 2007, 02:11:52 PM
:!# :-X it's reported peahgee going home tonight and amanda wins it all and that amanda will be on survivor 16 along with past survivor johnny fairplay and otheres  :!!

LOL  Just throw that spoiler out there...lmao

Homer

:!# :-X it's reported peahgee going home tonight and amanda wins it all and that amanda will be on survivor 16 along with past survivor johnny fairplay and otheres  :!!

Guess I can scratch this off my list of things to watch. ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

It will be back in Feb along with Big Brother 9 and American Idol. :^*  Their changing AI up this year. I don't understand why. When something ain't broke, don't fix it. They want the contestants to show off the instruments they can play. Whoopie doopie do. I want BB to start back. :)))

Homer

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 13, 2007, 02:52:50 PM
It will be back in Feb along with Big Brother 9 and American Idol. :^*  Their changing AI up this year. I don't understand why. When something ain't broke, don't fix it. They want the contestants to show off the instruments they can play. Whoopie doopie do. I want BB to start back. :)))

AI is a singing competition. What's the point of letting them play musical instruments? I don't think I'm gonna like AI if that is what they do. ::)

Homer

Cya PPG!  <..> Now Courtney has to go. If she rolls her eyes one more time I'm gonna  (O+O)

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 13, 2007, 05:54:55 PM
Cya PPG!  <..> Now Courtney has to go. If she rolls her eyes one more time I'm gonna  (O+O)

LOL

PPG got a little upset and acted like an idiot when Denise didn't pick her..lol  She told Jeff on her.  :)))

CindyLouWho

:D Ding Dong the Witch is gone!  :))  I agree, hope Courtney is the next to go.  I thought it was so funny that Denise didn't pick PeePee to go with her,  :)))  Gonna be good Sunday night  :///

PogoHatesKristy

I am sooo excited can't wait til' sunday. I WANT TODD OUT OF THERE!

Tara

Todd is irritating because of his little smirks he gives everybody.  I'm gonna laugh when he goes. I wanted PPG gone more than anyone.

Monkey

Nobody knows who wins yet. We know the final 3, but we don't know who actually ends up winning.  :-\

They already started taping the All Star season, so I'd be surprised if they let anyone from this season be on it. If we notice that someone's missing from the reunion show, then we'll know why though.  :)))

Tara

The All Star is going to be the one that starts in Feb?

Monkey

~Sassy~

:^*

PG is gone...bye bye  :D  <..> <..>  :D she should have been gone a long time ago when she blew that challenge on purpose to get rid of her team mate...Karma took a while but it always shows up in great fashion.  :&

Can't wait for Big Bro and American Idol....two more fav shows to yell and groan over. bbq26.gif
Hope you guys are wrong about them changing American Idol...for what?

Gotta go almost dinner time   bbq29.gif !@! bbq21.gif ++

Sassy :,

Tara

Homer

Tara

Your welcome...I guess no Amazing Race tonight.

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 16, 2007, 02:27:29 PM

How about this race?

sackrace.gif Homer

sackrace.gif Tara

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 16, 2007, 02:44:42 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 16, 2007, 02:27:29 PM

How about this race?

sackrace.gif Homer

sackrace.gif Tara

Looks like I'm gonna be the winner..lol

Homer

Homer

*NEWSFLASH*

Lunch Lady Denise confesses she was never popular growing up.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview