PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:17:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21

Started by YabbaDabbaDoo,

Previous topic - Next topic

YabbaDabbaDoo

I have noticed today that my scores in Turbo 21 are not tabulating properly. >:( For instance, I had:

xx3,476 tokens..got a game of 432 + 60, and my score afterward was only 3,581  instead of 3,958...this is happening on every game I get a spin on, I only seem to get about 100 coins added, regardless as to my actual score. I even had some 900+ games that I only got credit for about 100. :-[
I have noticed this in all the rooms I have tried, both member only and the open rooms. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!!

DEBKARLAR

i just noticed this argggggg it only happens with token monster not tt3 :(

SoaringUSAEagle

Yep I noticed the same thing....

How awkward....

YabbaDabbaDoo

I have been observing to see if I can spot a pattern to the errors.

Thus far, I have noticed that the first game or two  after entering the room will sometimes record the score correctly, and then about game 3 it will start messing up.

I also noticed that the longer it takes to complete a game, often the better it will record your score. (example, I completed a game with 40 secs left on the clock...only got 67 tokens added instead of 222...then I completed a game with 8 seconds left on the clock, and got 114 tokens added instead of 252).

Finally, I was watching my token score, and it actually reduces my score before it adds the coins. I had x,xx4,357, completed a game with 112+25, and my score dropped to x,xx4,312 before adding the 112+25.

EnglishLion

i use freet21 and have no problems, free whack is awesome too

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: EnglishLion on September 30, 2004, 10:24:14 AM
i use freet21 and have no problems, free whack is awesome too

Thanks, i have been experiencing while playing without auto, and with 21 monster.

DEBKARLAR

t monster was running great for a long time though... it's only in last few day we not getting our proper count  i find it hard to think only 4 users here have the problem
oh FD8888 great tt3 is now doing the same thing..it has to be pogo..

bigbear78

Ok here's my findings

Using 21 Monster
Play - 13
Speed - 100

I'm only using the last 5 on my token total O0

BEFORE             Final + Spin               Actual        Shown         +/-

88776                  182+60                  89018          88990         -28
88990                  47+25                    89062          89062          0
89062                  437+40                  89539          89539          0
89539                  437+30                  90006          89883         -123
90248                  437+40                  90725          90725          0
                                                                                       -------------
                                                                    TOTAL             151 off, missing, gone

I did use both TT1 and TT3 and it never messed up, even on any speed.

Soooooo I don't know......21 Monster still makes a lot of tokens for me O0

DEBKARLAR

so bear you admit your not getting credit for all the tokens your soppose to get.
like Yabba my token count goes down then adds what i got i've ran it on 100 though 900 speed and the only time it seems to correctly credit my count is when i win less then 100 for round....

YabbaDabbaDoo

My stats, using 21 monster set to 15 and 50

Before            Game Score/Spin          Should Be           Actual Score on Screen    "Ripped Off"

54765                 182/40                    54977                        54844                    133
54844                 182/40                    55199                        54925                    139
54925                 182/25                    55132                        55126                     6

*NOTE, the previous game was 1st one after intermission, with a non-club name.

55126                183/25                     55334                         55191                  143

another game, then

55285                 937/25                    56247                        55355                  892

So, it affects me quite substantially. I have played around with the settings....upto 13/600 and the same thing happens at each level, it seems to only want to give me no more than about 100 credits per game.

Barbara

In Word Whomp Whackdown, Pogo doesn't give you credit for all of your tokens either.  You seem to be expending a lot of time and words researching the loss of some tokens that you didn't get from using an auto program that has a packet sniffer in it and causes you to flash as a winner so frequently, that you would have to be an octopus after 4 triple lattes to achieve this goal.  Don't be greedy, just take the tokens and get over it.

Homer

Octopus after 4 triple lattes. Good one Barbara! ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: Barbara on October 01, 2004, 08:28:24 AM
In Word Whomp Whackdown, Pogo doesn't give you credit for all of your tokens either.  You seem to be expending a lot of time and words researching the loss of some tokens that you didn't get from using an auto program that has a packet sniffer in it and causes you to flash as a winner so frequently, that you would have to be an octopus after 4 triple lattes to achieve this goal.  Don't be greedy, just take the tokens and get over it.

This loss of tokens also happens when I play as a 2 handed human with regular decaf...and I was merely asking if it happened to others. When something is working fine, and then doesn't, I like to ask for help. Sorry for joining these forums, I will not post for help/input again.

dallastx

happens in whackdown/pop fu/perfect pair to me
its been going on in whackdown a long time,you do good if you get half of the tokens you should be getting

DEBKARLAR

why even use autos then if it's not for greed?

Homer

For the badges...the stinkin' badges. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Santa69

:o  Slow your auto's down  and this problem will go away

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Homer on October 01, 2004, 05:34:33 PM
For the badges...the stinkin' badges. :P
then pogo should do away with tokens and just give out badges  :P

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: santa69 on October 01, 2004, 05:49:59 PM
:o  Slow your auto's down  and this problem will go away

As previously mentioned, it happens when playing manual as well.....with no auto...so nope, it won't go away with no auto

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Hahaha, what a funny problem.  I never actually tried to total it up, how interesting.  I heard someone say the better you did the more you got ripped off, but it was kinda  a whim type comment, not sure if they meant it.  Wierd.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview