This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heart of Gold Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Heart of Gold Badge Marathon has started!

Earn a animated reward badge when you complete the new Heart of Gold badge marathon featuring six new challenges.

The new badge marathon will take you through Monopoly Sudoku, Peggle Blast HD, Garden Blast, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD, Jet Set Solitaire and Snowbird Solitaire.

If you can complete all six challenges by 11:59 pm on February 11th, you'll earn the bonus animated badge.

https://www.pogo.com/badge-marathon

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Thank you Mayhem for the info.  Should be an interesting challenge to complete.  dancing16.gif

Mayhem

I was hoping for no Garden Blast, but the challenge isn't terrible .. and there is no Mahjong ...

Squid

I appreciate the optimism but isn't the GB challenge something like remove 1,394,503,294,583,306.5 blues?

LittleFawn

I may skip this one. Why can't they have a marathon with more games that are not used as much. Just the same boring challenges.

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on February 06, 2024, 06:25:49 AMI may skip this one. Why can't they have a marathon with more games that are not used as much. Just the same boring challenges.
I agree.  The other day there was a Mini Golf daily challenge and my first thought was, "I haven't seen this game in ages!".   I think they should mix things up much more.  There are challenges I won't even complete because I am so bored with the same games over and over again.

Mayhem

Yeah, I agree that it would be nice to see more variety in the challenges.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview